Windows 10: How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer?

Discus and support How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I use dark windows theme, and my file highlighting color is grey - it is very hard to see for me on black background.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlackburnUTG, Aug 6, 2020.

1. How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer?

How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer? yuPZeZfITktZTEorVxNJYJnuq9L4LNJJQQdugAkXtTo.jpg

I use dark windows theme, and my file highlighting color is grey - it is very hard to see for me on black background.

https://preview.redd.it/ifqtfqn87df...bp&s=38935002bc784732ac884504f9c206d41b9ec7ef

I wanna chenge highlighting color. But don't know how. I tryed change stuff in

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors

and

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors

but it change everything except this

submitted by /u/BlackburnUTG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlackburnUTG, Aug 6, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 6, 2020
  3. How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer?

How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer?

I can't see the pale highlight...how can I change that?

How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer? 54tgb.png

Bruno Vincent, Aug 6, 2020
  4. GSquadron Win User

How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer?

How to change Windows 7 highlight color

I was wondering if there is a way to change windows 7 highlight color

GSquadron, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change highlighting color on folder selection windows 10 in file explorer? - Similar Threads - change highlighting color

2. [Windows 10] Highlighted items in Outlook and explorer don't change color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Highlighted items in Outlook and explorer don't change color.: I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 19042.2251. I recently changed my display configuration from 3 monitors down to two larger monitors, a Viewsonic, and an older Dell. When I opened Outlook this morning, I discovered that I could no longer select emails, or rather I could...
  3. How to change the Background Color of selected or highlighted Text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Background Color of selected or highlighted Text in Windows 10: Have you ever wanted to change the highlight color to another color whenever you highlight a selected text? Usually, a person would change background colors because they would find the default colors boring or bland and want a unique or grand color to be displayed. This...
  4. How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?: I found a way to change the text color, but never the blue background color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-color-of/9297e5cf-dc7d-4cd4-9c8b-b8764d0848ad
  5. How to change the Highlight color automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the Highlight color automatically: When I personalize my computer I always make the color change automatically. I find it disturbing when I highlight something, it's just the classic (eww) blue. DISCLAIMER: I DON'T ACTUALLY HATE BLUE. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME submitted by /u/KGFortyFive [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark

Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark: How can one change the selection highlight color. I am looking for the old (Win 7) color control panel where the colors were set for various objects like borders, active and inactive etc. Is this panel still available in the Windows 10 control panel? 152145
  7. Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 selection highlight color is too dark: How can one change the selection highlight color. I am looking for the old (Win 7) color control panel where the colors were set for various objects like borders, active and inactive etc. Is this panel still available in the Windows 10 control panel? 152145
  8. Change Windows 10 File Explorer items Highlight colors

Change Windows 10 File Explorer items Highlight colors: When I open File Explorer in Windows 10, using the dark theme, I want the colors of highlighted items to be different. Previous versions of Windows allowed much more granular customization of environmental items. Those options seem to be gone. When I click on an item in a...
  9. how to change Windows 10 file ex[plorer file highlight color

how to change Windows 10 file ex[plorer file highlight color: I want to change the color that is given to items that are moused over/hovered over such as files in File Explorer. I have bad eyesight and it currently set to a very light blue and want to make it a more distinctive color so it's easier to see. I would also like to change...
  10. File Explorer open containing folder not highlighting selected item

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer open containing folder not highlighting selected item: In older versions of windows When i did a search and right click on a item and select open containing folder it used go straight to that item. But with windows it justs open the folder then you have to again for the same file. Is there any way to get the old search...