Windows 10: how to change icon size on desktop

Discus and support how to change icon size on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I change icon size on desk top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PMRaju1, Jul 29, 2020.

1. PMRaju1 Win User

how to change icon size on desktop

how do I change icon size on desk top

:)

PMRaju1, Jul 29, 2020

2. How to change the size of desktop icons on Windows 10

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about size of desktop icons.

Try the below steps to change of the desktop icons and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop, over the mouse on View option.
    • You will find Large icons, Medium icons,
      Small icons
    • Choose the option you wish to.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 29, 2020
  3. How to change size of desktop icons?

Original title: Desktop

HOW DO I CHANGE THE SIZE OF ICONS ON DESKTOP ????? AND CHANGE THE PRINT SIZE AT ICONS ???

Granny Franny, Jul 29, 2020
  4. how to change icon size on desktop

How to change the size of icon

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to know how to change the size of Desktop icons. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps to change the size of the icons.

1. Right click on "Desktop".

2. Select "View".

3. Customize accordingly.

To change the icon:

1.Right click on the folder you want to change the icon

2. Select "Properties".

3. Click on "Customize".

4. Click on "Change icon".

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thanks.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

how to change icon size on desktop

1. how to change icon size on desktop - Similar Threads - change icon size

2. Desktop Icon changes size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon changes size: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release versionDoes anyone else have problems with Desktop Icons changing size?I have one icon on my desktop, that when I start my computer displays it's large size. During the course of the day while using my computer, without even touching...
  3. Desktop Icon changes size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon changes size: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Release versionDoes anyone else have problems with Desktop Icons changing size?I have one icon on my desktop, that when I start my computer displays it's large size. During the course of the day while using my computer, without even touching...
  4. Desktop icons changed size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons changed size?: I had my desktop really nice and organised, all the icons were the default size and such. however i took my pc with me on holiday and plugged it into an external TV which in turn changed all my icons around and it changed their size . i thought it would be fine as when i...
  5. how do you change the size of icon on the desktop

how do you change the size of icon on the desktop: change icon size on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-size-of-icon-on-the-desktop/ee4e2c6e-9c67-4c56-92dc-4b6da249cd49
  6. how do I change icon size on desktop

how do I change icon size on desktop: how do I change icon size on desktop? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-icon-size-on-desktop/befff26f-6769-41aa-9350-d428c49e4f13
  7. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  8. Changing the size of desktop icons

Changing the size of desktop icons: Hello, When I place a shortcut to a file on the desktop it assigns the default icon (e.g. Word or Excel icon) and this is approx 80 x 80 pixels. If I then change that icon to one that I've created it displays at approx 40 x 40 pixels (choosing an icon from the icons folder...
  9. Changing icon size on desktop

Changing icon size on desktop: Somehow one of my children changed the icon size of the recycle bin on my desktop screen so it is really large. How do I get it back to the regular size? Thank you....
  10. Permanently change desktop icon size

in Windows 10 Support
    Permanently change desktop icon size: Does anybody know how to change the desktop icon size permanently? I know you can change the size with Alt+ScrollWheel or through the View context menu on the Desktop. But those changes revert whenever Explorer is restarted (including when it decides to restart itself for...