Windows 10: How to change icons of Windows 10 apps?

Discus and support How to change icons of Windows 10 apps? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Anybody knows how to change icons of pinned Windows 10 apps (on taskbar) like Flipboard, Mail, Shazam, Dropbox, etc? *Smile 38738 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maljenicos, Jan 26, 2016.

1. How to change icons of Windows 10 apps?

Anybody knows how to change icons of pinned Windows 10 apps (on taskbar) like Flipboard, Mail, Shazam, Dropbox, etc? *Smile

:)

maljenicos, Jan 26, 2016
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to change size of desktop icons?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know what exactly you mean by print size at icons? Are you referring to text of icons?

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps to increase the size of desktop icons or not.

1. Click on Start
    and open Settings.

2. Open System
    and click on Display in the left pane.

3. Move the slider
    for the option "Change the size of the text, apps and other items" to the right to make size and text bigger.

4. Check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 26, 2016
  3. How to change size of desktop icons?

Original title: Desktop

HOW DO I CHANGE THE SIZE OF ICONS ON DESKTOP ????? AND CHANGE THE PRINT SIZE AT ICONS ???

Granny Franny, Jan 26, 2016
  4. Stephanie Win User

How to change icons of Windows 10 apps?

Follow (eg - File Explorer) Left click on Icon then left click File Explorer then click Properties then click Change Icon >

How to change icons of Windows 10 apps? [​IMG]

Stephanie, Jan 26, 2016
  5. Thank you for reply. *Smile

But it doesn't works for Windows 10 apps.

maljenicos, Jan 26, 2016
  6. Stephanie Win User
    Sorry honey no it don't for apps, looking in to this for you *Smile

Stephanie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to change icons of Windows 10 apps?

1. How to change icons of Windows 10 apps? - Similar Threads - change icons apps

2. How to change windows 10 icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change windows 10 icon on taskbar: i want to know how can i change the icon of windows 10 on the taskbar as the custom themes do but i dont know how to do it any sugestions?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-icon-on-taskbar/cc68e256-7115-4d2b-81f5-b301d5693788
  3. Windows 10 Store App Icons changing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store App Icons changing: I tried all the methods, and even I deleted my Windows profile and created a new one. With the new account profile the icons were right again, but only last one week. Then the icons started changing again. This is a bug. Please Microsoft, fix this annoying bug. I'm aware that...
  4. how to change app icons on taskbar

how to change app icons on taskbar: So i have changed my application icons on my desktop, how can i apply those to my icons on my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-app-icons-on-taskbar/b04d5cfc-7080-4a2f-8e0b-d18c6ba6bf77
  5. How do I change the icon for the Windows 10 calculator app?

How do I change the icon for the Windows 10 calculator app?: Hello, Somehow, I figured out how to do this yesterday, but after moving the locations of the icons, I can't seem to figure out how to do it again. The Goal: I want to edit the icon for the calculator app for Windows 10 so that I can pin it to my taskbar and have it match...
  6. Changing app icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing app icon: I have recently tried to change a app icon but once I went to properties, clicked change icon, and opened the folder I wanted the image did not show up. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-app-icon/789dbb6d-02b5-48bd-aac8-34a0b4130376
  7. how to change the SYSTEM ICONS in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change the SYSTEM ICONS in windows 10: Ok so i want to change the system icons in windows 10 only problem is i dont know where to start AND I DONT MEAN CHANGING A FILES ICON.. no i mean changing the system icons like the exit button or the cortana button or the windows key... If anybody could help me out that...
  8. how to change office icons on windows 10

how to change office icons on windows 10: i recently downloaded microsoft office professional 2019 and expected to see the new office icons.When the program was downloaded,I saw the old office icons.I saw a program called TileIconifier and I wanted to find out if is possible to change the old office icons through...
  9. How Change the Icon of an App?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Change the Icon of an App?: When I moved from Win 7 to Win 8, all the icons of my picture files e.g. GIFs, bitmaps, JPGs changed from a red color said to be for "Microsoft Office Picture" to a blue color apparently for an app called "Photos". This makes my life difficult since I have lost a major color...
  10. How to change Windows 10 taskbar icons?

How to change Windows 10 taskbar icons?: The apps that are pinned on the taskbar those ones any way to do that? please link me. thanks a lot. 27489