Windows 10: how to change internet options

Discus and support how to change internet options in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I change internet options..have msn want xfinity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JayneStoner, Aug 1, 2020.

1. how to change internet options

how do I change internet options..have msn want xfinity

:)

JayneStoner, Aug 1, 2020

2. How do I access Internet Options and change my homepage

Hello Kim,

We understand that you would like to know on how to make Att.net my homepage or find Internet Options in Windows 10. We will assist you with your query.

• Which browser are you using?
    • Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Edge?

To change your Homepage in Internet Explorer, follow the below link:

Change your home page for Internet Explorer

And to access Inter option, follow the below steps:

1. Open Internet Explorer and click on Settings
    (Gear symbol) on the top right side of Internet Explorer.

2. Now click on Internet Options.

Further to change Home page in Edge, follow the steps from the below link:

Change your home page

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 1, 2020
  3. How to change default homepage in internet Explorer?

Hello Ron,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Internet Explorer browser on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below article to change the homepage on your device and check if it helps.

Change your home page for Internet Explorer

Step 2: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 3: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Internet Explorer, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

how to change internet options

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

how to change internet options

1. how to change internet options - Similar Threads - change internet options

2. How to delete internet options flies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete internet options flies: How to delete internet options flies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-internet-options-flies/953dc428-62ff-409e-95eb-19283bfa76d2
  3. How to delete internet options flies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete internet options flies: How to delete internet options flies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-internet-options-flies/953dc428-62ff-409e-95eb-19283bfa76d2
  4. No internet options?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet options?: Hello, I am trying to connect to the internet wirelessly from my laptop but when i try to connect to the internet there isnt any options that pop up even though my internet router is plugged in and working fine on my phone and other devices, I can only get a connection to the...
  5. No internet options?

No internet options?: Right now im using an ethernet cable to connect to the internet but when i unplug it there is no internet options and i cant connect to the internet, i have tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work im on a laptop can anyone help me? [ATTACH]...
  6. Internet option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Internet option: Here is the option of changing the colour of internet explorer webpages. But please tell me the process of changing the pop-up pages colour changing process. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-option/39f30a5f-13bb-4a4e-a10c-b961dfd653be
  7. Internet Options

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Options: I am trying to open my browser with MSN Bing. In the old days before Windows10 you had the option of going to Internet Options, selecting the browser you wanted for your home page and that was it. All I get now is Google every time I open Internet Explorer. Whilst I use...
  8. Internet Options

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Options: As long as IE11 is around I have access to internet options that I use. On Edge where is it located or is this feature changed to something else. Thanks 33610
  9. How to set Internet options without UI ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to set Internet options without UI ?: Hello there ! I try to configure Internet options (inetcpl.cpl) for my computer and I would like to do it with command lines, PS scripts or registry tweak... Actually, without any user interaction, only by scripting ! Here is what I know : - it is possible to remove or...
  10. internet options

internet options: what would happen if i uncheck this option to store caches and databases [img] 64422