Windows 10: How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters

Discus and support How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change these underlines! If you look closely at the image, you will notice that the option open and the option properties are both the same! For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohammad Sadr, Feb 28, 2021.

1. How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters

How to change these underlines! If you look closely at the image, you will notice that the option open and the option properties are both the same! For both words, the underline is under the letter "O" I want to change one of them! But I do not know how?

How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters 34fb1426-6b96-4af8-848c-8b932fda510d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mohammad Sadr, Feb 28, 2021

2. enable shortcut underlines does not stay on

Hi,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I suggest you to follow below steps to enable shortcut underlines and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Select Ease of Access Center and scroll down the list and click “Make the Keyboard Easier to Use

3. Check the option Underline Keyboard Shortcuts
    and Access Keys under Make it easier to use keyboard shortcuts.

Now you’ll see the shortcut keys are underlined.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Feb 28, 2021
  3. zamar21 Win User
    Turn On or Off Underline Access Key Shortcuts in Menus in Windows 10

Can someone suggest, how to add an Underline Access Key Shortcut to a cascading menu item in Desktop Context Menu, whether existing by default, or new item manually added by a user?

zamar21, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Ken30096 Win User

How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters

Microsoft Edge missing Accelerator Keys in Context Menus

Within Microsoft Edge when I right-click on a "Tab" or on a "Link" and the context menu appears there are no underlined letters indicating the presence of Accelerator Keys. Accelerator Keys, used in all other browsers, are very useful for ACCESSIBILITY.
    Why are they missing? Is this change permanent? And before you ask, yes I have verified that the checkbox for "Underline keyboard shortcuts and access keys" is checked. This is not an issue in File Explorer.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Ken30096, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters

1. How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters - Similar Threads - change keyboard shortcuts

2. Strange Letters in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Letters in Context Menu: I have a weird text bug in the right click context menu. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-letters-in-context-menu/7502baf7-34c7-40c7-81e1-d1674584ecaa
  3. Strange Letters in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Letters in Context Menu: I have a weird text bug in the right click context menu. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-letters-in-context-menu/7502baf7-34c7-40c7-81e1-d1674584ecaa
  4. Strange Letters in Context Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable keyboard shortcut underline not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable keyboard shortcut underline not working: Hello, I seriously want to get rid of the underlines on the right click menu, but I've tried every possible solution online and none of them worked. I assume this is now a bug on my certain build of Windows and would like to have a solution. Below will be screenshots of the...
  6. Disable keyboard shortcut underline not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable keyboard shortcut underline not working: Hello, I seriously want to get rid of the underlines on the right click menu, but I've tried every possible solution online and none of them worked. I assume this is now a bug on my certain build of Windows and would like to have a solution. Below will be screenshots of the...
  7. How to change keyboard shortcuts on the context menu? (Underline under the letters)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change keyboard shortcuts on the context menu? (Underline under the letters): [ATTACH] How to change these underlines! If you look closely at the image, you will notice that the option (open) and the option (properties) are both the same! (For both words, the underline is under the letter "O") I want to change one of them! But I do not know how?...
  8. underlines under some letter keeps appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    underlines under some letter keeps appearing and disappearing: hi, i am using windows 10 home, version 2004 on HP laptop. i noticed that some of the letters are underlined and the underlines appear and disappear sometimes. and when playing video, volume bar pop ups. plz someone help me fix this....
  9. Changing the letter underlined in a context menu option.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the letter underlined in a context menu option.: When I right click I get a context menu pop up. Some of the options have a letter underlined. Is there a way of changing an options letter, or removing it so that pressing the letter doesn't select that option. Now I don't want to remove ALL underlined letters, just...
  10. How to change of context menu ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change of context menu ?: Hi, Is there any way to change the right click menu from white to black ? As you can see in the picture the right click menu is white and i cannot find the reg key to change the color to black *cry Or if anyone has some thing i can install to change the color then i...