Windows 10: How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

Discus and support How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new) The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yoitsme, Oct 27, 2018.

1. yoitsme Win User

How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new)
    The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper solution and i don't want to do something wrong with the system
    I want key Z to rotate left and key X to rotate right , without using CTRL
    Can i do that ? Thanks *Smile

:)

yoitsme, Oct 27, 2018

2. Keyboard shortcuts change

Hi Pandax,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• What shortcuts you wish to change specifically on Windows 10 including shortcuts which start with Windows logo?

• Do you use Windows 10 on Desktop/Laptop?
    Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that you can use to perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can make it easier to work with your PC, saving you time and effort as you
    work with Windows and other apps. You may try the below steps on Windows 10 to change the settings related to Keyboard on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Ease of access.

• Select Keyboard and you can change the options as you wish.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 27, 2018
  3. JT_985 Win User
    Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Photos app

Is there a list of keyboard shortcuts for the Photos app?

I want to select all pictures in a folder (all in one go, not clicking on individual ones) and enhance them all.

Ctrl-A, Ctrl-S don't seem to work.

JT_985, Oct 27, 2018
  4. How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

1. How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help) - Similar Threads - change keyboard shortcuts

2. Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most Microsoft Photos app keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello,In the Microsoft Photos app, the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+E edit, Ctrl+W exit and Ctrl+0 reset zoom are no longer working. They were working fine a last week. I use these three a lot. Other keyboard shortcuts, like Ctrl+R rotate, Ctrl++ zoom in and Ctrl+- zoom out, are...
  3. Change keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change keyboard shortcut: I just bought a new keyboard, it has a few extra keys than a normal keyboard. One of these keys right now opens Groove Music, I would like to change the key to change between to audio inputs, is this possible? First thing would be to find out where this shortcut to Groove...
  4. Keyboard Shortcut Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard Shortcut Help: I was in the middle of typing and ended up hitting some wrong keys. I got these popup panels with my computer performance on them among other things (Happened to fast I can't remember). Definitely not the average task manager view. These panels were gray in my case. Not sure...
  5. how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut: ive done this a few times and i somehow always forget how to fix it. i somehow pressed some keys that changed my shortcut binding. @ used to be ``alt gr + Q`` and now it is ``shift + 2`` i dont know if it is just 1 button that changes it or a combination of 2 or 3. does...
  6. Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos and Win 10 Photo Apps: I have two questions. 1. Is Photo Gallery going away? If so, when? I think I saw that it would no longer be supported. 2. One of the features I liked about PG was the Comments area; I could include a lot of info there. Now I can't use it. I don't see a similar feature in...
  7. how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro: Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro thanks * Original title: alireza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-keyboard-shortcut-myself-in-win/ddae237d-7e2b-4d82-b914-e718062cbd8c
  8. How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change keyboard shortcuts Win 10 photo app (help): Hi (sorry if i post this is the wrong section i'm new) The title is self explanatory , i did a little bit of searching around but i can't find a proper solution and i don't want to do something wrong with the system I want key Z to rotate left and key X to rotate right ,...
  9. How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to change/fix keyboard shortcuts: Hey there, I'm having some problems with the new Virtual Desktops keyboard shortcuts. They all work fine except the Win + CTRL + Right to move to the one on the right and the Win + CTRL + F4 to close the current one. Is there any way to fix this or maybe change these...
  10. How to change keyboard shortcut for task view (Win-Tab by default)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to change keyboard shortcut for task view (Win-Tab by default): Hello chaps, I love task view (the thing which happens when you Win-Tab). On previous versions of windows I used a 3rd party app to perform a similar function, but now that it is baked into windows I'd like to use the official method. The problem is that I have...