Windows 10: How to change language and competitions from American English to British English

Discus and support How to change language and competitions from American English to British English in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can language be changed from American English to British English especially for Daily Challenges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarenHollis, Jun 26, 2020.

1. How to change language and competitions from American English to British English

Can language be changed from American English to British English especially for Daily Challenges

:)

KarenHollis, Jun 26, 2020
  2. viki2000 Win User

Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Jun 26, 2020
  3. British English (UK) Phone Language for Nokia Surge?

Is there a way to get British English language support on my phone?

anathematized_1, Jun 26, 2020
  4. How to change language and competitions from American English to British English

Difference in English, English International & MCT's Windows 10 ISO files

...Definetely agree..... elegantly and correctly exposed....

...people are getting that "English language is like a stock company, and UK does not hold the whole lot of the shares.....".... ;-)

Best regards.

steve.darkangel, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

How to change language and competitions from American English to British English

1. How to change language and competitions from American English to British English - Similar Threads - change language competitions

2. British keyboard is the default keyboard when the Australian region and English language is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    British keyboard is the default keyboard when the Australian region and English language is...: Why does Microsoft believe Australian's use British keyboards on their Windows computers? Australians use the US keyboard, not the UK keyboard.However when deploying Windows with an Endpoint profile, if the English/Australia language and region are chosen and the option to...
  3. Language change from Deutsch to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language change from Deutsch to English: I am buying a Lenovo laptop, and in the description it says that the OS is windows 10 pro Deutsch/German. For some other model it says windows 10 pro Deutsch, English, French etc. What does this mean actually? Does this mean that the model installed with German OS will...
  4. British english as display language but hidden from the language menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    British english as display language but hidden from the language menu: Hi I recently downloaded windows 10 for my pc and I'm still trying to get through some settings and change them depending on what I like. One of them which I can't seem to find the answer online is if I can have my display language set to (i.e. british english) but "hiding...
  5. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  6. England English/American English keyboard

England English/American English keyboard: why won't my keyboard stay on England English, every time I switch on the PC, the keyboard is American English, and I have to change it each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/england-englishamerican-english-keyboard/a4e9292c-9c7c-42bd-a2ff-d17f0f31acab
  7. How to Change App Language to English?

How to Change App Language to English?: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. For some reason the language for my default applications e.g. Mail, Photos (and even Skype) have been set to Japanese. How do I change it back to English? Thank you....
  8. How to change the language to English?

How to change the language to English?: Last month, I brought a laptop in China , which is Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Window 10 Chinese family version. I want to change the whole laptop's system to English. When I open the laptop, it's Chinese, I ask the worker to help me to change to English, they went to setting to...
  9. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...
  10. Cant change language to english

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant change language to english: Hello my friend I bought a new laptop here in japan But Cant change my language to english Also cant download language pack Pls need help,, 43090