Windows 10: how to change language in windows 10 home single language

Discus and support how to change language in windows 10 home single language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change language in windows 10 home single language! If i go to language and english i cant do this defult!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by how to change language, Aug 30, 2019.

1. how to change language in windows 10 home single language

how to change language in windows 10 home single language! If i go to language and english i cant do this defult!

:)

how to change language, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Aug 30, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Aug 30, 2019
  4. how to change language in windows 10 home single language

How to replace a language in Windows 10 Single Language ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To change the language, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Go to settings.
    • Time & Language.
    • Region & Language.
    • Add a language. Select required language (UK English/US English).

Make it default by clicking on it and choosing "set as default". Go to options and download language pack.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

how to change language in windows 10 home single language

1. how to change language in windows 10 home single language - Similar Threads - change language home

2. Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language: I have an laptop that has windows 10 home single language preinstalled 21h2 19044.2486 to it and its in portuguese. I wish I could change it to english. Have been searching everywhere but i couldnt find any solution to it. I wonder if i reset windows i could change the...
  3. Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Language of Windows 10 Home Single Language: I have an laptop that has windows 10 home single language preinstalled 21h2 19044.2486 to it and its in portuguese. I wish I could change it to english. Have been searching everywhere but i couldnt find any solution to it. I wonder if i reset windows i could change the...
  4. Chang language Win 11 Home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chang language Win 11 Home single language: I bought a computer for secondary home use and it seems to have Thai as the system default language. I do live in Thailand but neither speak nor read Thai. But if I try to download the English pack I'm told that I have a single language version of WIndows11 and can only...
  5. Chang language Win 11 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chang language Win 11 Home single language: I bought a computer for secondary home use and it seems to have Thai as the system default language. I do live in Thailand but neither speak nor read Thai. But if I try to download the English pack I'm told that I have a single language version of WIndows11 and can only...
  6. Change Windows 10 Home Single Language Display Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Windows 10 Home Single Language Display Language: When I first opened my computer after buying it, it asked me to pick a language. I accidently clicked on Portuguese, and now my entire computer is in Portuguese, which I don't speak very well. I read the tutorials and tried to change the display language to English via...
  7. How to change Display Language in Windows 10 Home Single Language Version

How to change Display Language in Windows 10 Home Single Language Version: Hi, I have an HP laptop running by Windows 10 Home single language edition and recently installed Release 1903. I need to change the Windows Display Language to a different Language. The option to do that has a drop down menu, yet it doesn't allow me to change the selected...
  8. Changing language in windows 10 home single language

Changing language in windows 10 home single language: I bought a new laptop Lenovo 330S in Bogota 4 days ago. It was preinstalled Windows 10 home Single language in Spanish. Alhough I work in Bogota I do not speak Spanish and I want to change the single language instead of Spanish to English. How can I do this and how much...
  9. Change system language in windows 10 home single language

Change system language in windows 10 home single language: My laptop windows 10 home single language is in spanish system language and i want to change it to english. I already did the control panel settings to change language but it didnt work. Is it possible to change the language after re installing the windows or full system...
  10. How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.: Hi All, I bought a laptop, in Turkey. I'm Turkish and I live in Poland and work in this country. It is a Toshiba with Windows 10 Home. The standard language is set to Turkish. I assumed that it should be an easy thing to change the language to English. Apparently, it's not,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change language windows 10 home