Windows 10: How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

Discus and support How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So the problem that I have is: the e-mails from Microsoft Family come in Russian, although I have changed all the possible settings, language and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by elenyteiZA, Nov 18, 2018.

1. How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

So the problem that I have is: the e-mails from Microsoft Family come in Russian, although I have changed all the possible settings, language and region. All the other messages from Microsoft, like the ones when you change a password, come in English. The Microsoft Family was initially set up while in Russia on a computer bought in Russia, however, it's long ago that I am not in Russia and the computer is also gone, wiped out and recycled. Any ideas what else I could try to change the language of the reports?

:)

elenyteiZA, Nov 18, 2018

2. Strange language in Microsoft e-mails received

Hi Fernandez,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is this the first email you received through Microsoft in this language?

• Have you tried to reset/change the password for the Microsoft account?

• Have you made changed any settings of the Microsoft account prior to the email?

The mail you receive is in Thai Language. The mail consist of the information on how to reset the password to protect your Microsoft account.

If you need to reset Microsoft account password, I suggest you to refer to the below article to reset the Microsoft account password.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Strange language in Microsoft e-mails received

This is a sample of the e-mail language I receive from Microsoft:

หากนี่คือคุณ คุณสามารถเพิกเฉยต่ออีเมลนี้ได้อย่างปลอด ัย

หากนี่ไม่ใช่คุณ แสดงว่าบัญชีของคุณตกอยู่ในอันตราย โปรดทำตามขั้นตอนเหล่านี้:

เมื่อไม่ต้องการหรือเปลี่ยนแปลงที่ที่คุณได้รับการแจ้งให้ทราบเกี่ยวกับความปลอด ัย ให้

คลิกที่นี่

ขอบคุณ

ทีมงานบัญชี Microsoft

What causes this? How do I correct it?

EdFernandez444, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

1. How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family - Similar Threads - change language mails

2. changing language in Family reports

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    changing language in Family reports: I have tried 3 times with MS Support to sort out why I am still receiving Family reports in a different language than my account default language. Reports sent to my wife are in correct one, while mine is wrong. Setting new family reports still "takes as parameter" the old...
  3. how to change microsoft language

how to change microsoft language: I changed every language setting I can think of to English and i still have some microsoft items using different language, I invited my husband to the microsoft family and the ivite from microsoft is in bulgarian, how to fix this?...
  4. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing languages in Microsoft Family: I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish...
  5. Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams

Change default e-mail app in Microsoft Teams: Hello Everyone, Our employer recently rolled out Microsoft Teams to our laptops and it was integrated with Skype so there is no going back to Skype. When I start a chat with one of my colleagues and I want to send him an email from that chat, I click on his name in the top...
  6. Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account

Change language of Activity Report in Microsoft Family Account: I've setup an Activity Report for my son in Microsoft Family account. The problem is that I receive the report in German, even if my account setting is in Italian. How can I change the language to Italian? Thanks Edika...
  7. How to change the e-mail associated with my Microsoft account on my laptop.

How to change the e-mail associated with my Microsoft account on my laptop.: My girlfriend logged into her OneDrive account on my laptop and now when I go to my account in the settings, it shows her e-mail under my name. How do I switch it back to my own e-mail??...
  8. Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language: Hello, I've been receiving e-mail from Microsoft in another language in my account. I have searched through all the available settings in the Account page and selected my language as turkish. But I'm still getting e-mail from Microsoft in Deutsch Please help!...
  9. Changing my Primary Microsoft account e-mail

Changing my Primary Microsoft account e-mail: Hello everyone, I have had a Hotmail account for around 8 years now and it is the hub of all my Microsoft apps (Office, Facebook, Xbox, Windows Phone ..etc) but it has come to an unmanageable point. The e-mail address I have being using for this Hotmail account is linked to...
  10. Changes in Microsoft family

in Windows 10 News
    Changes in Microsoft family: Changes in Microsoft family There’s a lot happening over the next few months. We’ll update this page regularly to give you the latest on Microsoft family. Updates Recent activity you can act on On the redesigned recent activity page, you can see how your kids are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setting the language in hotmail in emails

2. Choose the language for emails and other messages you receive from Skype]