Windows 10: How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

Discus and support How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So the problem that I have is: the e-mails from Microsoft Family come in Russian, although I have changed all the possible settings, language and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by elenyteiZA, Nov 18, 2018.

1. How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

So the problem that I have is: the e-mails from Microsoft Family come in Russian, although I have changed all the possible settings, language and region. All the other messages from Microsoft, like the ones when you change a password, come in English. The Microsoft Family was initially set up while in Russia on a computer bought in Russia, however, it's long ago that I am not in Russia and the computer is also gone, wiped out and recycled. Any ideas what else I could try to change the language of the reports?

:)

elenyteiZA, Nov 18, 2018

2. Strange language in Microsoft e-mails received

Hi Fernandez,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Is this the first email you received through Microsoft in this language?

• Have you tried to reset/change the password for the Microsoft account?

• Have you made changed any settings of the Microsoft account prior to the email?

The mail you receive is in Thai Language. The mail consist of the information on how to reset the password to protect your Microsoft account.

If you need to reset Microsoft account password, I suggest you to refer to the below article to reset the Microsoft account password.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Strange language in Microsoft e-mails received

This is a sample of the e-mail language I receive from Microsoft:

หากนี่คือคุณ คุณสามารถเพิกเฉยต่ออีเมลนี้ได้อย่างปลอด ัย

หากนี่ไม่ใช่คุณ แสดงว่าบัญชีของคุณตกอยู่ในอันตราย โปรดทำตามขั้นตอนเหล่านี้:

เมื่อไม่ต้องการหรือเปลี่ยนแปลงที่ที่คุณได้รับการแจ้งให้ทราบเกี่ยวกับความปลอด ัย ให้

คลิกที่นี่

ขอบคุณ

ทีมงานบัญชี Microsoft

What causes this? How do I correct it?

EdFernandez444, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family

1. How to change language of the e-mails from Microsoft Family - Similar Threads - change language mails

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  4. Microsoft E-Mail?

Microsoft E-Mail?: Received this E-Mail "Dear ******************, We are closing all old versions of our Mailbox Today Monday, October 10, 2022, 8:34:52 PM. We hereby inform you that your *********** account will be closed in the next 24 hours, If you fail to verify your email account with the...
  5. How to change e-mail on family resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change e-mail on family resources: Hi, I am unable to access the e-mail account I used when I configured my notebook - it is currently suspended and I'm trying to discover why.I want to know how I can change the main administrator e-mail without needing to reset my notebook as I use it for college and I can't...
  6. How to change e-mail on family resources

How to change e-mail on family resources: Hi, I am unable to access the e-mail account I used when I configured my notebook - it is currently suspended and I'm trying to discover why.I want to know how I can change the main administrator e-mail without needing to reset my notebook as I use it for college and I can't...
  7. Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail: I think I'm using the app "Mail" for windows 10 but whatever I do, the autocorrection doesn't work when I want to send an E-mail in Swedish to someone. In my e-mail, when I go to "Alternative" and select Swedish, it turns back to English automatically and red-lines every word...
  8. Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail

Autocorrection in other languages in E-mail: I think I'm using the app "Mail" for windows 10 but whatever I do, the autocorrection doesn't work when I want to send an E-mail in Swedish to someone. In my e-mail, when I go to "Alternative" and select Swedish, it turns back to English automatically and red-lines every word...
  9. Changing languages in Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing languages in Microsoft Family: I set my Microsoft Family and created an Activity report. This account is in Spanish but I receive a report in English. Please, help me to change the language to Spanish...
  10. Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receiving notification e-mail from microsoft in another language: Hello, I've been receiving e-mail from Microsoft in another language in my account. I have searched through all the available settings in the Account page and selected my language as turkish. But I'm still getting e-mail from Microsoft in Deutsch Please help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mails from microsoft in different language

2. i would like to receive my microsoft e-mails in another language

3. setting the language in hotmail in emails

4. Choose the language for emails and other messages you receive from Skype]