Windows 10: how to change language on right click

Discus and support how to change language on right click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi when I righ click on my mouse it in another language not English how do I change it back to English thanks 107190 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markyboy156, Mar 31, 2018.

1. how to change language on right click

hi

when I righ click on my mouse it in another language not English
    how do I change it back to English thanks

:)

markyboy156, Mar 31, 2018

2. How to remove Click Hold Right Click on Wacom Tablets for Windows 10

In the past you were able to click a button on the Wacom settings that enabled or disabled the click hold right click function. Does anyone know how to remove that? It gets really annoying in Photoshop.

ThePanguin, Mar 31, 2018
  3. How to remove Click Hold Right Click on Wacom Tablets for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Unfortunately it is not available we suggest you to contact the manufacturer, refer the below link:

Wacom Global

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Mar 31, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

how to change language on right click

Go to control panel --> Language --- Advance setting ---- override windows display language and select English ( US or UK whichever suits you).

spunk, Mar 31, 2018
  5. only happens in mozilla fire fox not chrome

markyboy156, Mar 31, 2018
  6. spunk Win User
    In FF go to Tools/Options/General/Language and Appearance/Language/Choose/

spunk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

how to change language on right click

1. how to change language on right click - Similar Threads - change language right

2. how to change menu right click, it too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change menu right click, it too big: i want to reset to default size menu right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-menu-right-click-it-too-big/3c4a2f72-cbdc-49ad-b64f-54dd1444d9c4
  3. how to change menu right click, it too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change menu right click, it too big: i want to reset to default size menu right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-menu-right-click-it-too-big/3c4a2f72-cbdc-49ad-b64f-54dd1444d9c4
  4. how to change menu right click, it too big

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix right click

How to fix right click: Hi, every time I right click on a app on my desktop it just loads and loads and loads. I can't do anything on home screen after that. Only stops loading if I restart my computer. I tried a trouble shooting option that just makes my computer blue screen now. Help please...
  6. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  7. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  8. windows 10 change right click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 change right click: How to remove an option in right click on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-change-right-click/c439956f-1ac8-4500-a432-16efabe4049e
  9. How do I change right click for the trackpad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change right click for the trackpad?: Hello, I have been using a Mac for a while now and recently switched to a Windows laptop. On mac, you can change the trackpad to if you want to "right click," you can click the bottom left or right portion of the touchpad instead of clicking with 2 fingers. However, I can...
  10. Wrong language when right click on photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong language when right click on photo: My Windows 10 is in English except for when i right click on a photo... the words are all in Spanish. how do i change them back to english? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-language-when-right-click-on-photo/e1bce036-b9da-4f49-a224-04e7834a4f57"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change language on right hand mouse click

2. mouse right click change language