Windows 10: How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?

Discus and support How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? I have a left-handed mouse and i want to switch buttons left/right. However when i do that in mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by razorree, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:27 AM.

1. razorree Win User

How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?

I have a left-handed mouse and i want to switch buttons left/right.

However when i do that in mouse options, left/right buttons on my touchpad are changed as well !! i don't want to change them.

I want to swap buttons only for one device, how to do it ?

Win 10 19041

asus zenbook ux431flc

:)

2. Brink Win User

Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

Hello, *Smile

If this is for a mouse, you can check using the tutorial below to see if its primary button is set the way you wanted.

*Arrow Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10

3. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:32 AM
  4. isaacodei Win User

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse
    buttons. And so i wanted to ask if without the availability of the trackpad, can the first two(2) mouse buttons known as the left and right pointing stick buttons be affected?

Thema:

1. How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? - Similar Threads - change left right

2. Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Left and right mouse buttons randomly not working in some games: I'm using a wireless kb + mouse on a pc I recently built, and am running into issues with a couple of games. Sometimes the left and right mouse buttons do absolutely nothing. Moving the mouse works fine so I know it isn't a connection issue. It only happens in two games so...
  3. mouse right button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse right button not working: mouse right button not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-button-not-working/be5ad139-ab02-485a-82b2-b3ff783cc639
  4. Left-right button.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left-right button.: my touchpad isn't broke. I can't use left-right button on touchpad and keyboard at the same time when being game. Example: I used left or right button and keyboard ( WASD button ) at the same time, it doesn't let me firing or aim, only can I use left or right button...
  5. Using left mouse button and right touchpaper button as Main Button

Using left mouse button and right touchpaper button as Main Button: I'm right-handed and it seems logical to me to want to use the left-hand mouse button with my 1st Finger on my right hand AND the right-hand side of the touchpad with the same finger as the Main Button on both. However, my Surface Pro won't let me do that, I think........
  6. Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button: The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no further action. When I RB Click, I see the expected pop up menu which contains the shutdown command among others. Shouldn’t this...
  7. Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button: The Windows Icon is located in the lower left corner of the screen. When I LB click it, an hour glass icon appears, then goes away, and there is no further action. When I RB Click, I see the expected pop up menu which contains the shutdown command among others. Shouldn’t this...
  8. Right Mouse BUtton

Right Mouse BUtton: I have Windows 10 Home Edition , Recently I'm facing a problem in which when ever I click right mouse button on main screen(Desktop)curson keeps showing the running process but nothing appears ,I have tried full reset , but still problem persist. Please Help me find a...
  9. Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button): Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse buttons. And so i wanted to ask...
  10. Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10: How to: Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10 How to Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can select the primary button of your mouse to be the left or right button. The primary button is...