Windows 10: How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?

Discus and support How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? I have a left-handed mouse and i want to switch buttons left/right. However when i do that in mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by razorree, Oct 18, 2020.

1. razorree Win User

How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ?

I have a left-handed mouse and i want to switch buttons left/right.

However when i do that in mouse options, left/right buttons on my touchpad are changed as well !! i don't want to change them.

I want to swap buttons only for one device, how to do it ?

Win 10 19041

asus zenbook ux431flc

:)

razorree, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Set Left Button as Primary not Right Button

Hello, *Smile

If this is for a mouse, you can check using the tutorial below to see if its primary button is set the way you wanted.

*Arrow Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10

Brink, Oct 18, 2020
  3. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 18, 2020
  4. isaacodei Win User

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse
    buttons. And so i wanted to ask if without the availability of the trackpad, can the first two(2) mouse buttons known as the left and right pointing stick buttons be affected?

isaacodei, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change left/right buttons on a mouse ? - Similar Threads - change left right

2. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  3. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse: Dead Internet Theory is a thing, no doubt, because I cannot find anything onhow to reassign functions to very specific mouse buttons! Eight billion peopleon the planet and...crickets!So here is what I want to do:I want to change what my scroll wheel left and right buttons do....
  4. Changing Scroll Wheel Left/Right Button Functions On A Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Left mouse button not working right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  6. Left mouse button not working right

Left mouse button not working right: First I thought hardware issueWhen I click the left mouse button it doesn't work. I press it 5-10 times then it may respond once. In the mouse settings if I switch from right to left buttons then the right works fine however when I restart my system it switches back to left....
  7. Left mouse button not working right

8. Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right

Mouse buttons keep swapping left-right: On all my Windows computers running Windows 10 and 11, with 3 different mice, I have a problem with my mouse buttons swapping the primary button. It used to only happen after a Windows update, but now it happens much more often, often in the middle of work. I must reset it...
  9. Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button)

Mouse buttons(left and right pointing stick button): Am using Hp probook G2 640. I was having a problem with the left and right pointing stick buttons after i changed my keyboard which was having a track pad and went in for one without a trackpad. And You know Hp probook g2 640 has four(4) mouse buttons. And so i wanted to ask...
  10. Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10: How to: Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10 How to Change Mouse Primary Button to Left or Right in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows, you can select the primary button of your mouse to be the left or right button. The primary button is...