Windows 10: How to change linux to win?

Discus and support How to change linux to win? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a virtual machine, it has no CD-ROM drive and no USB, now it runs Linux, I need to install windows 156914 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by he852100, May 23, 2020.

1. he852100 Win User

How to change linux to win?

I have a virtual machine, it has no CD-ROM drive and no USB, now it runs Linux, I need to install windows

:)

he852100, May 23, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, May 23, 2020
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, May 23, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change linux to win? - Similar Threads - change linux

2. Can I change my PC that has windows oem license to linux and revert back to windows after...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I change my PC that has windows oem license to linux and revert back to windows after...: I have windows 11 oem license on my PC. I want to use Linux for some time. Don't want to dual boot my system. And after that I want to switch back to windows. Will my OEM license still be working on the same PC, or it won't? I have signed in with my Microsoft account on the...
  3. Can I change my PC that has windows oem license to linux and revert back to windows after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my PC that has windows oem license to linux and revert back to windows after...: I have windows 11 oem license on my PC. I want to use Linux for some time. Don't want to dual boot my system. And after that I want to switch back to windows. Will my OEM license still be working on the same PC, or it won't? I have signed in with my Microsoft account on the...
  4. Can I change my PC that has windows oem license to linux and revert back to windows after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware: HelloAt first I have windows 10 Then I installed Kali LinuxBoth OS works fine on my old pc but now I decided to upgrade my pc hardware except Hard disk I upgraded successfully But in my prev pc Kali boot manager starts and asks for windows or Kali LinuxBut now in new pc It...
  6. Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware

Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware: HelloAt first I have windows 10 Then I installed Kali LinuxBoth OS works fine on my old pc but now I decided to upgrade my pc hardware except Hard disk I upgraded successfully But in my prev pc Kali boot manager starts and asks for windows or Kali LinuxBut now in new pc It...
  7. Problem in booting Kali Linux with windows 10 after changing pc hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux: I want to ask, is it okay to use windows without activation to switch to a linux operating system? because I need a software on windows to create a partition so that the linux distro can boot from the flash disk...
  9. Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux

Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux: I want to ask, is it okay to use windows without activation to switch to a linux operating system? because I need a software on windows to create a partition so that the linux distro can boot from the flash disk...
  10. Using unactivated windows 10 for changing OS to Linux

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware