Windows 10: How to change linux to win?

Discus and support How to change linux to win? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a virtual machine, it has no CD-ROM drive and no USB, now it runs Linux, I need to install windows 156914 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by he852100, May 23, 2020.

1. he852100 Win User

How to change linux to win?

I have a virtual machine, it has no CD-ROM drive and no USB, now it runs Linux, I need to install windows

:)

he852100, May 23, 2020
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, May 23, 2020
  3. Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, May 23, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How to change linux to win? - Similar Threads - change linux

2. freezing for second after change my ssd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    freezing for second after change my ssd: hello after i change my ssd to new one xpg sx6000 pro 512 gig some times my laptop freezing for a second and then everything runs good what am i should do that responding and never appear these that say not responding. my laptop model is asus pro n580vd cpu corei7...
  3. Will Upgrading PC change my HWID?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Upgrading PC change my HWID?: I want to upgrade PC for years, the new gen come out and I wonder if I change my CPU and Motherboard. Will it affect my HWID or my windows activation? Thank You!...
  4. After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Windows 10 version upgrade via Windows update server it change to enterprise: Hi In one of our enterprise account found Windows 10 professional change to enterprise automatically after Windows 10 version upgrade. How to stop converting the same ? Version upgrade was done via Windows update server. Bichitra [ATTACH]...
  5. Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change Graphic card and RAM of a Laptop?: I heard before on HP support that almost 99% of computers doesn't contain a non-integrated graphic card and unable to change that integrated Intel graphic chipset to Nvidia or AMD. What I want to know is that all laptops have this problem on graphic card and RAM. At least is...
  6. Windows refuses to change the timezone since dual booting linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows refuses to change the timezone since dual booting linux: I've recently installed Linux Mint on my machine for school and since then Windows 10 refuses to acknowledge that I am on the east coast. Mint has the time right, but Windows is stuck on pacific time. Changing the timezone in the settings app does nothing and setting it to...
  7. change dual boot order windows 10 and linux mint

in Windows 10 Customization
    change dual boot order windows 10 and linux mint: how do i make windows 10 default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-dual-boot-order-windows-10-and-linux-mint/e68b3b6e-18b8-4fd9-9407-9d2bd94c3f37
  8. Change Password in Windows Subsystem for Linux Distro in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Password in Windows Subsystem for Linux Distro in Windows 10: How to: Change Password in Windows Subsystem for Linux Distro in Windows 10 How to Change User Password in Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Distro in Windows 10 The Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) is a new Windows 10 feature that enables you to run native Linux...
  9. NAS / Linux users and Spring update edition SMB1 settings changed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS / Linux users and Spring update edition SMB1 settings changed: Ah got it. NAS connects with SMB3.
  10. Do not change Linux files using Windows apps and tools

in Windows 10 News
    Do not change Linux files using Windows apps and tools: There is one hard-and-fast rule when it comes to Bash on Windows: DO NOT, under ANY circumstances, create and/or modify Linux files using Windows apps, tools, scripts, consoles, etc. Creating/changing Linux files from Windows will likely result in data corruption...