Windows 10: How to change list of clickable usernames on login screen?

Discus and support How to change list of clickable usernames on login screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, customer has Ad domain with a lot of Windows 10 pro workstations. Users are frequently changing at same workstation and it is kinda annoying that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Labsyboy, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Labsyboy Win User

How to change list of clickable usernames on login screen?

Hi,

customer has Ad domain with a lot of Windows 10 pro workstations. Users are frequently changing at same workstation and it is kinda annoying that Windows 10 login screen displays only 2 usernames on bottom left corner:

- <Last loged in user>

- Other user

Is it possible somehow to edit and set the list of usernames displayed there, to be, for example, list of 4 specific users?

:)

Labsyboy, Dec 3, 2018

2. "username placeholder" displayed on login screen

Hi,

Lock screen usernames will depend on the user settings that were saved on your computer. To isolate your concern with the lock screen issue, we’d like to know the following:

• The version of your Windows. To know which version of Windows you are using, press
      Windows + R to open run window, type
      winver and press Enter.
    • Number of local accounts registered on your computer.
    • If your lock screen credentials is also a Microsoft Account.
    • If there are any error messages that you encounter.
    • If you can provide a photo of your lock screen.
    • Troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far.
    • Changes you've made prior to your concern other than updating Windows 10.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

How to change list of clickable usernames on login screen? [​IMG]

How to change list of clickable usernames on login screen? [​IMG]

zinou, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change list of clickable usernames on login screen? - Similar Threads - change list clickable

2. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  3. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  4. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can I change my login username?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my login username?: I want to change my username for msn.com email addies. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-login-username/51fd604d-27ff-4037-9973-684216d79323
  6. How can I change my login username?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change my login username?: I want to change my username for msn.com email addies. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-login-username/51fd604d-27ff-4037-9973-684216d79323
  7. Username changed on login to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Username changed on login to Windows 10: When you first boot your system. You see your picture with your username below and are prompted for a pin. Somehow my user name has been changed to Customer Service. Everything is working fine but instead of my usual username I get "Customer Service". I have also been told...
  8. How to login with username and password

How to login with username and password: [ATTACH] Above is a rough example of what I am trying to do. I don't want to sign in with any other method, I want to use the above. No combo of my username and password works. The password I am using is the PIN assigned to the account before enabling this method. This is...
  9. Change the username in Windows 10 login screen

Change the username in Windows 10 login screen: I have one microsoft account, only me on two computers. My husband has his computer with my account on it. How can I change his welcome page as it says my name, not his. ***Original Title: MSN welcome greeting name***...
  10. How to change username?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change username?: Hello, I would like to know how to change the username for my "users" file. I misspelled it and it is just irritating me. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-username/f80dede2-3b5a-4faf-a6fe-7e113e651681