Windows 10: How to change lockscreen picture by command line?

Discus and support How to change lockscreen picture by command line? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All is there any way to change lockscreen picture via command line or powershell scripts? Thanks for any replies. 153063 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 4k3or3et, Mar 28, 2020.

1. 4k3or3et Win User

How to change lockscreen picture by command line?

Hi All

is there any way to change lockscreen picture via command line or powershell scripts?

Thanks for any replies.

:)

4k3or3et, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to change lockscreen picture by command line? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 28, 2020
  4. How to change lockscreen picture by command line?

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

How to change lockscreen picture by command line?

1. How to change lockscreen picture by command line? - Similar Threads - change lockscreen picture

2. Changing Timezone from command line

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Changing Timezone from command line: It would be the case that you would need to change the time zone on the server but from the Time & Date option, it would be greyed out due to policy. There is a workaround for changing the timezone using the Command Prompt as Administrator. Type tzutil /g to get the current...
  3. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  4. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture for lockscreen: I want my computer to start up in my lock screen with a picture. The picture is in settings personalization background choose your picture it is the first blue picture on the left hand side. I want to be able to access that picture in lock screen choose your picture. Can...
  5. Picture for lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture: I picked a picture and it seems to have been stuck on loading lock screen preview. When I logoff and logon again, the picture still maintain its old picture. ]...
  7. Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 cannot change lockscreen picture: I picked a picture and it seems to have been stuck on loading lock screen preview. When I logoff and logon again, the picture still maintain its old picture. ]...
  8. How to add tag into a picture by command line?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add tag into a picture by command line?: Hi all, I am using Windows 10 and need to add tags for multiple pictures. It's too slow to add it one by one, is there a script way like command line to do it in batch? Regards, Ming...
  9. lockscreen pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen pictures: Hello, It has been few days since I am not able to see where the wonderful picture on my lockscreen are taken. Before I used to have that option on the upper right of my screen and now I can only see the time on the lower left of my laptop. What can I do. I want that...
  10. Lockscreen pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen pictures: My lockscreen pictures will not cycle through the slideshow. How do I get this to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-pictures/006c8cbc-cc5f-4da3-8ec4-256bc6fbe993