Windows 10: How to change MAC Address via reg file ?

Discus and support How to change MAC Address via reg file ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, How to change MAC Address via reg file ? Regards. 68398 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jk22, Oct 29, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

How to change MAC Address via reg file ?

Hey guys,

Regards.

:)

2. Ip Address for Nokia E 90

Do you mean the MAC address? This can be found on the sticker under the battery. Your IP address will be aquired via DHCP and will change on each network unless you have set it as static. The MAC address is what they normally use for security on networks.

twopuds---01, Oct 29, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 29, 2016
  4. How to change MAC Address via reg file ?

TairikuOkami, Oct 29, 2016
  5. jk22 Win User
  6. bro67 Win User
    You do not. I am guessing that you are trying to get around some kind of game server block of ISP block.

bro67, Oct 30, 2016
  7. TairikuOkami, Oct 30, 2016
  8. jk22 Win User

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change MAC Address via reg file ? - Similar Threads - change MAC Address

2. How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn on Windows 10 shutdown sound via .reg file: Hello So Today I Wanted To Make Windows 10 Pro Have A Shutdown Sound and There's Tips About It And All Of Them Are Not Helpful Please Send Me Links Where I can download .reg Files about Enabling Shutdown Sound with Windows XP shutdown sound...
  3. how to find mac addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to find mac addresses: I have win10 latest release and a Telstra router. I want to use 'parental control' and limit the access hours of some computers on our home LAN. But the software requires I supply the MAC address of the devices I want to control. But the router software does not display MAC...
  4. how to find mac addresses

in Windows 10 Support
    how to find mac addresses: I have win10 latest release and a Telstra router. I want to use 'parental control' and limit the access hours of some computers on our home LAN. But the software requires I supply the MAC address of the devices I want to control. But the router software does not display MAC...
  5. mac address

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mac address: Hi, Good time Why does my system MAC address change every time I install new Windows? I really need my MAC address to stay the same. And this is the third time that it has changed with the installation of the new Windows 10. I participate in courses that provide codes...
  6. mac address

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mac address: Hi, Good time Why does my system MAC address change every time I install new Windows? I really need my MAC address to stay the same. And this is the third time that it has changed with the installation of the new Windows 10. I participate in courses that provide codes...
  7. how to reg add via cmd-script

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to reg add via cmd-script: Hello everybody, I want to add a registry by starting a cmd-script. Therefore i have implemented the following line: REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers" /V "%CDh%\Launcher.exe" /t REG_SZ /d "WIN98 256COLOR 640X480" /f But...
  8. MAC address changes on reboot

MAC address changes on reboot: My PC's MAC address changes on reboot even though the "Random hardware address" option is disabled in WiFi settings. This is creating issues as my university uses a captive login portal that requires each device's MAC address to be registered....
  9. MAC Address, MAC ID

MAC Address, MAC ID: Anyone know where I can find my MAC address or MAC ID? I have a Microsoft HP Laptop/touchscreen with Windows 10 and I need the MAC address, Where do I go to find out that information???...
  10. Change Wifi Router Mac Address

Change Wifi Router Mac Address: How can I change my Cisco Cable Modem's Mac Address>*Biggrin 42984