Windows 10: how to change Mail app language an windows 10 ?

Discus and support how to change Mail app language an windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! , i'm using windows in Arabic language and i want to continue using it this way, but i want to use Mail app in English because there is a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by нσ∂αιƒα αв∂υℓℓαнツ, Oct 25, 2018.

1. how to change Mail app language an windows 10 ?

Hi ! ,

i'm using windows in Arabic language and i want to continue using it this way, but i want to use Mail app in English

because there is a lot of problem using it in Arabic writing emails or reading it !

it must be a way to make the app think that the system language is English so it can convert it self

i can use any solution on my own risk ^_^

thanks.

:)

нσ∂αιƒα αв∂υℓℓαнツ, Oct 25, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mail Language Changed

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

• Have you made any other changes to the computer prior to the issue other than changing the primary language to French?
    • Did you change the keyboard, regional and language settings to Chinese?
    Step 1: Follow the steps to uninstall app.

a. Right click the app that you want to uninstall.

b. Click on Uninstall in the task bar.

c. Then click on Uninstall button.

Note: Once you uninstall Messaging apps all these apps will get uninstall automatically Mail, Calendar, People and Messaging once you install any one app in Mail, Calendar, People and Messaging all four will install automatically.

Step 2: Follow the steps to reinstall App

a. Click on Store in Windows 8 User Interface page.

b. Search for the app that you are looking for and click on the app and install it.

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Regards!

Ruth Buruga, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

how to change Mail app language an windows 10 ?

windows 10 Mail App, change language

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern to our community. In order for you to change Windows 10 Mail app language from English to French you have to entirely change the language of your computer. To do so, check the instruction provided by
    Syed Abdul Jabbar on this link. It turns out changing the language of a specific
    application is not yet available in Windows 10. To help us to improve our service, we recommend posting your concern to our Feedback Hub. To do so, kindly follow the instructions below:

• Press Windows key + F.
    • Sign in using your Microsoft account.
    • Click the Feedback Hub icon in the left menu, then press
      + Add new feedback
    • Select Suggestion or Problem, and provide the details of your concern. Kindly choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
      Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s)/suggestion(s) after clicking
      Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form;
      Stop monitoring when you’re done
    • Once you're done, click the Submit button.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response (it will look like
      https://aka.ms/<unique link>)

Moreover, if you only want to check the spelling in Windows 10 Mail application and then keeping your computer language as is. We recommend following the tips below:

• Launch your Windows 10 Mail app.
    • Click + New Mail.
    • Type the content of your e-mail in French.
    • Press Ctrl + A, to highlight the content of your e-mail.
    • Click Options and then select the language.
    • Click Spelling.

Note: Proofing and editing feature in Windows Mail app will require you to add
      French in Windows Language Settings, if it's still not included. To do so, follow the instructions recommended by
      Ian Ser in this thread.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have other concerns.

Ernie San, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

how to change Mail app language an windows 10 ?

1. how to change Mail app language an windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - change Mail app

2. Changing the language of an app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing the language of an app in Windows 10: I've just bought Adera from the Microsoft store Adera - Microsoft Store AppsOn the store page, it says that the game supports 73 languages but after installing it I'm only getting English and I see no option for switching the language in the game's settings. I'm sure that the...
  3. Changing the language of an app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the language of an app in Windows 10: I've just bought Adera from the Microsoft store Adera - Microsoft Store AppsOn the store page, it says that the game supports 73 languages but after installing it I'm only getting English and I see no option for switching the language in the game's settings. I'm sure that the...
  4. Change Mail app language

Change Mail app language: Hello, I am a French Canadian. My Windows 10 computer is set to English, which I chose because I want everything to be in English for various reasons. When I write an email in French on the Mail app, some of the words get auto corrected and automatically changed to...
  5. Windows 10 Mail App Gmail language issue

Windows 10 Mail App Gmail language issue: When i get an e-mail with attachment named in Turkish letters it displays weird letters in file name(only in gmail mails). How can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-gmail-language-issue/da922fc8-2993-4a5b-b6a0-e62f2fee42ba
  6. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: This seems to be a problem for a number of people, I found that when searching how to fix it. I seem to have found a fix... We're in Australia, wife is Thai so she has English & Thai on her PC. I don't read Thai. She wants English as the default, Thai secondary. That is...
  7. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: I checked the forums already and the so-called solution posted is no good. I go to my Region/language settings, but there is no "advanced" button, and therefore I cannot override anything. The MAIL app keeps coming up in Thai language, even though I set my display language...
  8. How to Change App Language to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change App Language to English?: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. For some reason the language for my default applications e.g. Mail, Photos (and even Skype) have been set to Japanese. How do I change it back to English? Thank you....
  9. How to change the language of windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the language of windows 10: How to change the language of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-change-the-language-of-windows-10/4667ef29-a5e7-42be-b9fe-747be804c301
  10. How to change windows 10 language

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change windows 10 language: Hi, I've had this issue with my laptop for some time now but got around it until I updated to windows 10. I first got the laptop in the UK then moved to Greece and my language settings all changed to Greek. After manually changing the laptop's keyboard and language to ENG a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 email language

2. windows 10 mail change language

3. change mail app language

4. change windows 10 mail app language,
  5. mail app change language,
  6. mail language change in windows 10,
  7. mail window 10 change language,
  8. change language for mail app,
  9. how to change language of windows 10 mail app,
  10. change language of mail app,
  11. windows 10 mail language,