Windows 10: How to change MBs to Mbps in the Copy/Move Window

Discus and support How to change MBs to Mbps in the Copy/Move Window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Win10 users. Looking for a registry hack/fix to change the speed value of a copy/move window from MBs to Mbps (same as in Task Manager). See... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marsbar105, Jul 13, 2018.

1. How to change MBs to Mbps in the Copy/Move Window

Hello Win10 users.

Looking for a registry hack/fix to change the speed value of a copy/move window from MBs to Mbps (same as in Task Manager). See attachment as the example.

Thanks
    How to change MBs to Mbps in the Copy/Move Window [​IMG]
    !

:)

marsbar105, Jul 13, 2018

2. How to change the MB without having to reinstall windows ???

Suggestion

Before you turn off Windows for the last time prior to changing MBs, go to Device Manager and delete everything you can, with no mercy, especially the items under "System devices".
    Then next time you boot (after changing MBs hopefully), Windows will re-install everything again, but this time according to the new hardware.
    Works quite well... Good luck!

stereotype, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Johannes Win User
    Curious about the difference beteen G5 mbps and the 2.4 mbps network

On one PC I get on the G5, 75 mbps download and 8.6 mbps on the upload and ping 114 ms (speed test)
    On the other PC with 2.4 mbps I get on average 16.8 download and 4.6 upload and ping 21 ms (speed test)
    Yet the speed between the 2 PC's does not seem to be that much different when browsing.
    Furthermore, I tried to get the second PC also on the G5 but for some reason the G5 does not come up on the network list.
    I was told that being on the G5 you get less interference using Wi-Fi.
    Both PC's have the windows 10 OS.
    I did reset the modem and I reset the network, but it did not make the G5 come up on the network list of the second PC, whereas before I changed mine to the G5 from the 2.4 you could see that both were visible on the both PC's network list.

Johannes, Jul 13, 2018
  4. How to change MBs to Mbps in the Copy/Move Window

Nokia 5800, 75MB memory in use, 11 MB free, 41 MB 'Other Files', 32 MB SIS Applications

Thanks for the suggestions, Hazey. It has helped a bit, but not a huge amount. I've got it down to 70 MB in use, 17 MB free. The only one of your suggestions that I haven't followed was the one about switching the messaging folders from C: to E:. When
    I tried switching, I just lost everything in my message folders on C:. Is there any way of copying these messages over?

I still have the 36 MB 'other files' listed when I check the memory details, which is really bugging me.

Complainer---01, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

How to change MBs to Mbps in the Copy/Move Window

1. How to change MBs to Mbps in the Copy/Move Window - Similar Threads - change MBs Mbps

2. How to move files to USB and not copy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move files to USB and not copy.: I have a lot of files I want to move to a USB drive to free up space, but it just copies the files instead of moves them. Doing this causes all the files to lose their original creation dates and I don't want that to happen. Does anyone know how to just move them?...
  3. How to move files to USB and not copy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move files to USB and not copy.: I have a lot of files I want to move to a USB drive to free up space, but it just copies the files instead of moves them. Doing this causes all the files to lose their original creation dates and I don't want that to happen. Does anyone know how to just move them?...
  4. Moving or Copying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Moving or Copying: Sunday, December 6, 2020 Yesterday when I first went to copy a file to another location, when I clicked on the copy-folder icon, instead of seeing a tiny button appear to the lower right of the icon saying "choose location" I'm getting this 10" drop-down window which...
  5. How to clear the 'move to' and 'copy to' lists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to clear the 'move to' and 'copy to' lists: Is there a way to shorten the list of folders in the 'Move to' and 'Copy to' actions of Explorer's ribbon menu? I use the menu shortcut keys a lot but the drop down list of suggestions is becoming unmanageable. I have to scroll to the very bottom and 'Choose location'....
  6. Change "calculating" message when copying or moving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change "calculating" message when copying or moving: Hello, when copying large or lots of files, windows will just say calculating until it finally figures out how long it might take. Does anyone know how to replace the "calculating" messsage with something else? I'd like it to be more like older windows versions, so it could...
  7. Why is windows changing back and forth with the moving and copying as a default?

Why is windows changing back and forth with the moving and copying as a default?: I am moving files from one folder to another in order to better organize my files. I click on a file and move it from one location to another. Files within the same drive are moved when you drag them from folder to folder. When moving from drive to drive it will default to...
  8. is it possible to change the windows library defualt from copy to move?

is it possible to change the windows library defualt from copy to move?: so for some reason I remember on my other computers windows defaulted to moving files instead of coping them into another folder, but after upgrading my pc with new parts , it's default is set to copy files instead of moving them, is there a way to enable the move function as...
  9. Windows 10 is not responding to the change from 25 Mbps to 100 Mbps

Windows 10 is not responding to the change from 25 Mbps to 100 Mbps: My recent upgrade to 100 Mbps (from 25 Mbps) is somehow ignored by my Windows 10 laptop. The Windows 7 had no problem accepting it. I had Linksys test my router; it works fine. The older Motorola modem from Spectrum seems to work ok. The first (customer friendly)...
  10. Copy to/Move To

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy to/Move To: Will the Copy To/Move To registry hack for Windows work with Windows 10? Add Copy To / Move To on Windows 7 or Vista Right-Click Menu 20557

Users found this page by searching for:

1. convert windows copy to mbps instead of mbps