Windows 10: How to change Microsoft Edge Cache Size in Windows 10

Discus and support How to change Microsoft Edge Cache Size in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Unless you configure your Edge browser to do otherwise, it will keep a detailed record of all Internet browsing activity. For example, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 10, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change Microsoft Edge Cache Size in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 10, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Changing font size in Microsoft Edge

Installed Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop this weekend and began using Microsoft Edge. It's very frustrating that the font size of websites continues to enlarge or shrink as I move the cursor via touchpad. This was not happening in Windows 8 with Internet
    Explorer. Any suggestions on how I can prevent this occurring in Windows 10/Microsoft Edge?

MichaelFreemanXD, Jul 10, 2020
  4. How to change Microsoft Edge Cache Size in Windows 10

How do I refresh the cache in Edge?

Hello Don,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to refresh the cache in Edge on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button and you’re done.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

How to change Microsoft Edge Cache Size in Windows 10

1. How to change Microsoft Edge Cache Size in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change Microsoft Edge

2. Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have limited Internet or if your Internet speed is slow, you may need to find a workaround to download an application or update, immediately. One such workaround is downloading the update from another computer in your network. Windows Update Delivery...
  3. How to check Processor Cache Memory Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to check Processor Cache Memory Size in Windows 10: [ATTACH]There are three levels of Processor Cache viz; L1, L2, and L3. The more of L2 and L3 cache your system has, the faster will the data be fetched, the faster will the program be executed and the more accurate will be the output. In this post, we will show you how to...
  4. How do I flush dns cache windows 10 microsoft edge ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I flush dns cache windows 10 microsoft edge ?: How do I flush dns cache windows 10 microsoft edge ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-flush-dns-cache-windows-10-microsoft-edge/a4daef52-2e55-4e5d-b279-1c5624a01f42
  5. edge caches

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge caches: Edge tracks my browsing even though I use only Firefox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-caches/4160f1ed-d54b-4fa3-980d-0b326d335c39
  6. How to change Firefox Cache Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Firefox Cache Size in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A large browser cache implies that a larger amount of offline data can be stored on your PC. This, in turn, enables the browser to […] This article How to change Firefox Cache Size in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Change Icon Cache Size in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Icon Cache Size in Windows: How to: Change Icon Cache Size in Windows How to Change Icon Cache Size in Windows The icons that display for files in Windows are saved in an icon cache so they can be displayed quickly instead of having to manually scan and slowly load them each time. Sometimes you...
  8. ssl cache clear in microsoft edge

in Browsers and Email
    ssl cache clear in microsoft edge: hi, I really want to know if somebody here know, if it possible to clean the ssl cache on edge, like the content tab on ie, or not, and if not, are if I clean it on the tab in ie, are it works also on edge? thank you very much. 49578
  9. Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size in Microsoft Edge Reading View in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  10. Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10: How to: Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 How to Change Delivery Optimization Max Cache Size for Updates in Windows 10 Windows Update Delivery Optimization lets you get Windows and Store app updates from sources in addition to...