Windows 10: How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio

Discus and support How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using HDMI port of motherboard for display and audio. I have splitted display and audio via a HDMI splitter device. I have connected splitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saurav_Sarkar, Apr 17, 2019.

1. How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio

I am using HDMI port of motherboard for display and audio.

I have splitted display and audio via a HDMI splitter device.

I have connected splitted display to monitor HDMI port.

I have connected splitted audio to sound system device.

Now windows 10 pro 64 bit showing monitor audio as audio output.

How to rename monitor audio to motherboard audio because i am not using monitor audio.

Monitor Audio Is A Wrong Information By Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit OS.

:)

Saurav_Sarkar, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio

1. How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio - Similar Threads - Change Monitor Audio

2. Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.: So, I have a monitor that can extract audio from HDMI through a 3.5mm jack on its back. The problem is the monitor will take over the audio and the computer stop using its own 3.5mm jack so I had to plug in the monitor. The computer/motherboard audio still appears in the...
  3. Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio issue between monitor audio and system audio.: So, I have a monitor that can extract audio from HDMI through a 3.5mm jack on its back. The problem is the monitor will take over the audio and the computer stop using its own 3.5mm jack so I had to plug in the monitor. The computer/motherboard audio still appears in the...
  4. Monitor not playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not playing audio: Windows show that sound is playing but it can't be heard, already tried updating drivers and checked that nothing is muted. Help would be greatly appreciated : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-not-playing-audio/b6cc9bd5-7dd6-423a-b838-c5135ddc83f8
  5. Monitor not playing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor not playing audio: Windows show that sound is playing but it can't be heard, already tried updating drivers and checked that nothing is muted. Help would be greatly appreciated : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-not-playing-audio/b6cc9bd5-7dd6-423a-b838-c5135ddc83f8
  6. Monitor audio not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor audio not recognized: Hi everyone, my pc has always worked good but from a day to another my speakers connected to the monitor have stopped working. I Initially thought that they were broken so i tried them on ps4 still connected to the monitor and they perfectly worked. I cannot see anyomore in...
  7. Monitor audio not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor audio not recognized: Hi everyone, my pc has always worked good but from a day to another my speakers connected to the monitor have stopped working. I Initially thought that they were broken so i tried them on ps4 still connected to the monitor and they perfectly worked. I cannot see anyomore in...
  8. Monitor audio not recognized

9. Realtek audio or motherboard broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio or motherboard broken?: Now for little more than 8 months i have tried a few methods trying to get my mic to work on my computer. First the mic just quit working on the chat app discord and worked on the program related to the headset Razor headset with razer synapse to be exact 1 time before that i...
  10. how to change audio

how to change audio: Hi everyone, I could really do with some much needed help, today I bought a new laptop - Hp Pavillion, I went to play some music on it and the sound quality is awful. It has hp b and O on it and when I went onto advance sound properties to try and change "the sample rate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change auido to motherboard