Windows 10: How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...

Discus and support How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whenever I want to view a password on my browsers my computer makes me type in my pin before it will show me the password. Is there anyway to disable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jaeden Bean, May 19, 2023.

1. How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...

Whenever I want to view a password on my browsers my computer makes me type in my pin before it will show me the password. Is there anyway to disable this? It has sorta gotten in the way.

:)

Jaeden Bean, May 19, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 19, 2023
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, May 19, 2023
  4. Sami_Ann Win User

How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...

Forced to Change PIN

I tried to log into my laptop and was forced to change my PIN because "my organization required" it. This is a personal computer and shouldn't being run by anyone else but me. I was happy with my previous PIN and would like to change it back but can't
    figure it out. Thanks for the help!

Sami_Ann, May 19, 2023
Thema:

How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...

1. How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my... - Similar Threads - change computer doesn't

2. How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...: Whenever I want to view a password on my browsers my computer makes me type in my pin before it will show me the password. Is there anyway to disable this? It has sorta gotten in the way....
  3. How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my computer so it doesn't force me to type in my PIN before showing me my...: Whenever I want to view a password on my browsers my computer makes me type in my pin before it will show me the password. Is there anyway to disable this? It has sorta gotten in the way....
  4. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD: I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE **** PASSWORD THAT I'VE ALREADY SET.YOU SEND ME THE **** CODE TO MY CELLPHONE TO CONFIRM IT WAS ME, AND IS STILL OBLIGATING ME TO CHANGE MY DAMN PASSORD, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT, KEEP THE WAY IT IS.THERE'S NOT ANOTHER PERSON TRYING TO ACESS MY...
  5. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD: I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE THE **** PASSWORD THAT I'VE ALREADY SET.YOU SEND ME THE **** CODE TO MY CELLPHONE TO CONFIRM IT WAS ME, AND IS STILL OBLIGATING ME TO CHANGE MY DAMN PASSORD, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT, KEEP THE WAY IT IS.THERE'S NOT ANOTHER PERSON TRYING TO ACESS MY...
  6. STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD

7. My computer forces me to change my password and I have little to no way of changing it.

My computer forces me to change my password and I have little to no way of changing it.: My computer makes me randomly change my password every few weeks, with little to no input on who is causing this.It keeps saying 'my organization' requires me to change my password, but... my computer doesn't have one.What's worse, when I to fix this issue, going into local...
  8. Windows forcing me to change my pin?

Windows forcing me to change my pin?: Every few months windows 10 forces me to change my login pin saying my "organisation" requires it. This is my home computer and I am not part of an organisation. I have looked in rgedit and it doesn't have any options related to PIN security so I can't change it through that....
  9. My University Forcing Me to Change My Pin

My University Forcing Me to Change My Pin: My computer is setup with my personal email, but I had to sign-in in word with my school email to use Microsoft office. Now my computer is saying "my organization needs me to change my PIN" to a 6-digit PIN, but I want to keep my 4-digit PIN. It says this while logging in...
  10. My computer is forcing an update on me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer is forcing an update on me: Yesterday I was prompted to do a windows update by my computer, so i installed the update and then after the update all my games were running at 0 fps in comparison to the usual 20 - 30. so i uninstalled the update and evrything was fine again. But today when i tried to...