Windows 10: how to change my profile to child account

Discus and support how to change my profile to child account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Soxfan14, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Soxfan14 Win User

how to change my profile to child account

My refurbished 2 in 1 i just got is messed up but the main reason i am emailing you is because i dont know how to change my profile to a child acount. Is it possible because i am admin or not?

:)

Soxfan14, Aug 15, 2017

2. Local Account Does not Change to New Password

Did you change the password of the child account when logged into your user profile?

No, I did not I used Settings Account so never change PW from my user profile

Did you change the password when logged into the child account user profile?

Yes, I did

Is the account to log into child account a Microsoft account?

Yes, it is

This account connect to child Microsoft account

Microsoft account get new PW but the PC account does not

Timothy Nguyen_04, Aug 15, 2017
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    How to change from child account to adult account

For more information on how to set up My Family, go
    here

Let us know if you have more inquiries.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Aug 15, 2017
Thema:

how to change my profile to child account

1. how to change my profile to child account - Similar Threads - change profile child

2. How to change windows profile on child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change windows profile on child account: My wife created a profile for our daughter. We edited for parental controls to block websites and when we log onto my daughter's profile and go to the windows browser, it has her as profile 1 and nothing's blocked. Any solutions?...
  3. How to change windows profile on child account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change windows profile on child account: My wife created a profile for our daughter. We edited for parental controls to block websites and when we log onto my daughter's profile and go to the windows browser, it has her as profile 1 and nothing's blocked. Any solutions?...
  4. How to change birthdate on "child" account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change birthdate on "child" account: How can we change the birthdate on a "child" account?My child has no option to change their birthdate which was entered incorrectly should be 7/29/2002. And there are no options available for me to manage her account or any of my kids in Family Safety....
  5. How to change birthdate on "child" account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change birthdate on "child" account: How can we change the birthdate on a "child" account?My child has no option to change their birthdate which was entered incorrectly should be 7/29/2002. And there are no options available for me to manage her account or any of my kids in Family Safety....
  6. How to change birthdate on "child" account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to change my account from child to adult

How to change my account from child to adult: Hello, I have recently turned 13 years old and I was wondering if my account could now be changed to adult? I am in New South Wales, Australia and I'm pretty sure 13 is the minimum age. If I can, how?...
  8. How to change a child account to an adult account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change a child account to an adult account?: My account is set as a child account and i want to change it to an adult account but i don't know how. On other posts i saw you have to wait till the birth date is 18+ or something but it is set as the year 1979. Btw i play on pc not xbox 360 or one. Please help!...
  9. How do I change a user profile to a child safety profile

How do I change a user profile to a child safety profile: Hi I setup a W10 machine with a default profile, just going through the default process without too much thought but I should have set it up as Child Suitable. There in only one user profile and the log-on is not linked to an email address. Some games and Apps have...
  10. How to change admin account to child account

How to change admin account to child account: Hi I recently upgraded a HP computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro using the Windows update/free Upgrade. How can I change my childs admin account to a child account? The account is registered With a Microsoft account and i have added my Microsoft account as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manage my childs profile info

2. manage my childs profile info microsoft

3. manage child profile in Windows 10

4. where is manage my child’s profile info with microsft family account,
  5. where is manage my childs profile info,
  6. Manage my child’s profile,
  7. manage my child’s profile info