Windows 10: How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?

Discus and support How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there,My son is linked to my account under Microsoft Family Safety. However he couldn't change his Mail app email outgoing display names as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarah Chen1, May 25, 2023.

1. How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?

Hi there,My son is linked to my account under Microsoft Family Safety. However he couldn't change his Mail app email outgoing display names as it simply doesn't give him options of "options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar' under 'Manage Accounts'. Please kindly advice. Thanks!

:)

Sarah Chen1, May 25, 2023

2. family safty

how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it

JefferyDavis4, May 25, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app; how to change / update the mail display name ?

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting the query in Microsoft Community Forum!

Form the description; you want the display name to be changed in the mail app.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

Hope this information is helpful. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reply.

Arul_D, May 25, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?

Windows 10 Mail app; how to change / update the mail display name ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in this forum. I am more than happy to assist you with your concern about changing the display name of your profile.

To change your display name, just simply follow the steps below.

Once you have changed the display name check whether the name has been updated in the Mail app.

If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know and we'll be much happy to answer them for you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, May 25, 2023
Thema:

How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?

1. How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty? - Similar Threads - change son's display

2. Laptop locked due to family safty app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop locked due to family safty app: Hi everyone I have children with alot of tech and I monitor the tech with family safty for Windows and family link for android. My daughter has a Samsung touch screen laptop and as I said it had a screen time limit. She hasn't used it for a long time and tried to go on it...
  3. Laptop locked due to family safty app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop locked due to family safty app: Hi everyone I have children with alot of tech and I monitor the tech with family safty for Windows and family link for android. My daughter has a Samsung touch screen laptop and as I said it had a screen time limit. She hasn't used it for a long time and tried to go on it...
  4. How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?

How to change my son's display name in Mail app who is under family safty?: Hi there,My son is linked to my account under Microsoft Family Safety. However he couldn't change his Mail app email outgoing display names as it simply doesn't give him options of "options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar' under 'Manage Accounts'. Please kindly...
  5. family safty

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    family safty: how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safty/8ee08009-ba33-459f-9bec-f60fbca1b9b6
  6. family safty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family safty: how do you get rid of family safty. i cant get to it to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safty/8ee08009-ba33-459f-9bec-f60fbca1b9b6
  7. family safty

8. How do I change the Mail App Display Name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the Mail App Display Name?: I have been trying to change the Mail app display name on Windows 11. All other recommendations given to me said to open Manage Account, Select the Account, then open "Sync Settings" for the account I want to change. However when I follow that, the options available on my...
  9. How do I change the Mail App Display Name?

How do I change the Mail App Display Name?: I have been trying to change the Mail app display name on Windows 11. All other recommendations given to me said to open Manage Account, Select the Account, then open "Sync Settings" for the account I want to change. However when I follow that, the options available on my...
  10. native mail app not displaying my name - how can i change this?

native mail app not displaying my name - how can i change this?: My Gmail is not sending with my name from the app. it says group admin which doesnt help my recipient to know its me sending them an email. How can this be solved?...