Windows 10: How to change my Welcome page portrait

Discus and support How to change my Welcome page portrait in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Where are the options for this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jody Moore, Sep 1, 2020.

1. How to change my Welcome page portrait

Where are the options for this?

:)

Jody Moore, Sep 1, 2020

2. How do I change the paint page setup defauts?

Hi Laurie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

The issue could occur if correct settings is not selected.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "orientation default from landscape to portrait, and also change the margin defaults", are you referring to making orientation change from landscape to portrait for printer page setup?

If you want to change the orientation of printer page setup in the paint app, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Paint app.

2. Then click on File.

3. Under Printer option, select
    Page setup.

4. Then choose Portrait and click on
    Ok.

5. Try to change margin settings accordingly.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with changing orientation page setup for paint app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 1, 2020
  3. I changed landscape to portrait in display menu. However, the resulted portrait mode was flipped.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you selecting the option as ‘portrait’ or ‘portrait flipped’ in display option?

I suggest you to press “ctrl+alt+arrow” keys to change the screen display and check if it helps.

I request you to provide us the screen shot of the blue screen so that we can check in detail and help you further on this issue.

Take a screen capture (print your screen)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...en#take-screen-capture-print-screen=windows-8

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 1, 2020
  4. How to change my Welcome page portrait

Microsoft Print To PDF Option Changes Page Orientation To Portrait

Hi, Paul,

I am an Independent Advisor.

Step 1.

If this is an Acrobat PDF file, follow these steps to Convert from Portrait to Landscape.

1. Open the View menu in Adobe Reader or Acrobat. Locate the Rotate View submenu and choose either "Clockwise" or "Counterclockwise" to rotate the page view in 90-degree increments. This reorients pages from portrait to landscape, or vice versa. Although you
    can't save this conversion with your document, this can ease the task of reading a file that opens in the wrong orientation.

2. Change page orientation at printing time to produce output that converts pages without altering your PDF file itself. Open the File menu, select "Print" and locate the Page Handling options. Uncheck "Auto-Rotate and Center" and click on the Page Setup button.
    Change page orientations and click on the "OK" button to print your document.

3. Rotate a 3D model that appears in a PDF, CAD or modeling-program file. Click on the model with the Hand tool to activate it so you can access Acrobat's 3D tools. Use the Rotate tool in the 3D toolbar to reorient an object from portrait to landscape or vice
    versa. If using Adobe Acrobat, when you turn on "Enable 3D Selection For The Hand Tool" in Acrobat's 3D preferences, you also can use the Hand tool to convert your view.

Step 2.

Using Standard or Pro version of Acrobat Reader:

1. Open the Tools menu, locate its Pages submenu and choose "Rotate" to open the Rotate Pages dialog box. Open the Direction drop-down menu and set the angle and degree of rotation to 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise, or 180 degrees. Use the Page Range
    radio buttons to choose all pages or a range of pages. If you select a range, enter a starting and ending page number in the Pages entry fields. Use the Rotate drop-down menu to select even, odd, or even and odd pages. Click "OK" to convert the orientation
    of your selected pages. Press "Ctrl-Z" to undo your page rotation if you choose the wrong pages, direction or amount.

2. Change the orientation of online pages that you view in a Web browser and convert to PDF with the Adobe Acrobat plug-in. Open the "Web Page Conversion Settings" dialog box in your browser and click the "Page Layout" tab. Use the "Switch to Landscape If Scaled
    Smaller Than" percentage field to specify how small you must scale a portrait-mode page before the plug-in converts it to landscape. Activate the "Scale Wide Contents to Fit Page" option to convert page contents to page width.

3. Crop pages so they become wide or tall, changing their page orientation when you eliminate part of the page area. Open the Tools menu, locate its Pages submenu and choose "Crop." To reduce page dimensions by eliminating margins, activate the "Remove White
    Margins" check box. To specify new dimensions for your pages, enter the amount of the original page size you want to remove from the top, bottom, left and right of the document, and specify which pages you want to crop. You can select all, define a starting
    and ending page number, or restrict the operation to even-, odd-, or even- and odd-numbered pages. - Source smallbusiness.chron.com

Pat

Smittychat., Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

How to change my Welcome page portrait

1. How to change my Welcome page portrait - Similar Threads - change Welcome page

2. my computer is stuck on the welcoming page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is stuck on the welcoming page: My pc all of a sudden became super slow , it takes hours to log in and once I am in it’s so slow it’s unusable. Is there anyway I can fix this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-the-welcoming-page/937ac1f3-e93e-437b-a95c-4765d30fccd2
  3. my computer is stuck on the welcoming page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer is stuck on the welcoming page: My pc all of a sudden became super slow , it takes hours to log in and once I am in it’s so slow it’s unusable. Is there anyway I can fix this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-stuck-on-the-welcoming-page/937ac1f3-e93e-437b-a95c-4765d30fccd2
  4. my computer is stuck on the welcoming page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Welcome page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome page: I am the only user of this laptop and I have a local account without a password using Win 10 home. I would like to reboot directly to my Desktop without loading the welcome/login page. Is this possible?...
  6. Log on welcome page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log on welcome page: After the last Windows 10 update two of the three logon names were removed by the update. I have tried several things with no positive results. The two other names remain off the logon page....
  7. Welcome page

Welcome page: I've changed my name through divorce and have done on my Microsoft account but I can't find a way to change my Welcome screen name? Sick of seeing my married name now and want rid....Help!...
  8. Microsoft Print To PDF Option Changes Page Orientation To Portrait

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print To PDF Option Changes Page Orientation To Portrait: Hi, I'm attempting to print a report in a Windows 10 environment using the Microsoft Print To PDF option in the Print Dialog. There seems to be something rotating the page prior to viewing. I confirmed this by actually printing out the pdf file that was generated. It...
  9. Change Monitor to Portrait

Change Monitor to Portrait: Split from this thread. monitor needs changing to 'portrait/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-monitor-to-portrait/921f15f9-ce8b-49ae-a5ab-7ead79b41981
  10. Welcome page

Welcome page: How do I post a photo on my Welcome screen? 48271