Windows 10: How to change my windows 10 home ram from 4GB to 8GB and how to change my grphics card from...

Discus and support How to change my windows 10 home ram from 4GB to 8GB and how to change my grphics card from... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, please I just got my system then I realize that it hangs at times and whenever I want to download any app within Microsoft store or outside, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GENIUS451, Apr 28, 2019.

1. GENIUS451 Win User

How to change my windows 10 home ram from 4GB to 8GB and how to change my grphics card from...

Hey, please I just got my system then I realize that it hangs at times and whenever I want to download any app within Microsoft store or outside, my laptop hardly meet the requirement, I know I can't change my intel processor but can I change my RAM and GRAPHICS CARD? and if so how much will it cost me to change

:)

GENIUS451, Apr 28, 2019
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 using 4GB reserved RAM

I checked and nothing was checked off. this was a step I tried several times. and still same results. I am baffled to be honest. I would think if the RAM slot was non functional or damaged in some way, windows would not read the fact there are 8GB installed,
    nor would other apps show the RAM stats, maybe I'm wrong? it seems strange though the BIOS only reads 4GB physical (which windows indicates yet indicates also the other 4GB are "hardware reserved" Ive removed all the hardware other than the 2 extra SATA drives
    I have installed on system, and nothing changed. Could it be somehow RAM is being allocated to these 2 Drives? I would of thought removing my Video card and just running the onboard would of shown results 100% different than I got, which was it added 500MB
    to the existing 4GB .. I'm really dumbfounded here.

GordFoster, Apr 28, 2019
  4. How to change my windows 10 home ram from 4GB to 8GB and how to change my grphics card from...

Can I upgrade to 8GB (4gb * 2) Ram?

My Motherboard is - Gigabyte H55M-D2H,
    Processor - Intel Cor i3 (2.93Ghz)
    Using Windows 10 pro 64 bit.
    My current ram is 4GB ddr3 1333mhz (2gb * 2).
    Will my system support 8GB ddr3 1333mhz (4gb * 2) ram?

Nahiyan Zaman, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

How to change my windows 10 home ram from 4GB to 8GB and how to change my grphics card from...

1. How to change my windows 10 home ram from 4GB to 8GB and how to change my grphics card from... - Similar Threads - change home ram

2. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about compare performance about ram. Please say which is better choice 12gb ram 4+8 gb or 8gb ram 4x2 gb about gaming, work like office, coder, virtual machine, etc. Thank you so much. All the ram is same as about speed bus,...
  3. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about compare performance about ram. Please say which is better choice 12gb ram 4+8 gb or 8gb ram 4x2 gb about gaming, work like office, coder, virtual machine, etc. Thank you so much. All the ram is same as about speed bus,...
  4. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to upgrade 4GB ram to 8GB Ram in Win7 32bit

how to upgrade 4GB ram to 8GB Ram in Win7 32bit: How is the procedure to switch 2 pcs á 2GB RAM to 1 pcs 8GB RAM in Windows 7 32bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-4gb-ram-to-8gb-ram-in-win7-32bit/11d7b472-51d9-4a16-ad01-77e22993a0d5
  6. how to upgrade 4GB ram to 8GB Ram in Win7 32bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade 4GB ram to 8GB Ram in Win7 32bit: How is the procedure to switch 2 pcs á 2GB RAM to 1 pcs 8GB RAM in Windows 7 32bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-4gb-ram-to-8gb-ram-in-win7-32bit/11d7b472-51d9-4a16-ad01-77e22993a0d5
  7. My computer only see 4GB of my 8GB RAM stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer only see 4GB of my 8GB RAM stick: Hey!I have a Lenovo Yoga 500, and it is running Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, 21H2. I have checked the specs, and it should be able to run 8GBs RAM. I have one 8 GB stick not 2 x 4GB and I have double checked that the RAM works on another machine, and that it is mounted...
  8. My computer only see 4GB of my 8GB RAM stick

My computer only see 4GB of my 8GB RAM stick: Hey!I have a Lenovo Yoga 500, and it is running Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, 21H2. I have checked the specs, and it should be able to run 8GBs RAM. I have one 8 GB stick not 2 x 4GB and I have double checked that the RAM works on another machine, and that it is mounted...
  9. My computer only see 4GB of my 8GB RAM stick

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to change from Windows 10 Pro to Home: Hi I recently had trouble with my system & had given for service. But the service guy installed Windows 10 Pro OS without asking me. That too cracked software. I previously had Windows 7 Ultimate and upgraded online through free upgrade from Microsoft to Windows 10 (Home, I...