Windows 10: how to change name of adminstrator

Discus and support how to change name of adminstrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how to change the administrator... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by khushaldahiya, Jul 18, 2020.

1. how to change name of adminstrator

how to change the administrator

:)

khushaldahiya, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile how to change name of adminstrator :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Jul 18, 2020
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jul 18, 2020
  4. how to change name of adminstrator

How to change standard account to adminstrator?

how to change standard account to adminstrator ..

note: i have only one account it is standard and he asked me to do adminstrator ?!!

how to do it ??

Original title: windows 10 proplem

eslamashraf, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

how to change name of adminstrator

1. how to change name of adminstrator - Similar Threads - change name adminstrator

2. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  3. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  4. How can I change my account type to adminstrator?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my account type to adminstrator?: I am facing defaultuser0 problem. I changed my account type to standard and I can't change it back to adminstrator. Please help![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-type-to-adminstrator/dc915e98-977c-4454-b995-00db0f99cb9c"
  5. Cannot change adminstrator info

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484
  6. Cannot change adminstrator info

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484
  7. adminstrator change

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrator change: I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only. However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they signed in as admin to test and all worked) So my worry is that if I become the administrator, will I have to set the...
  8. How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator

How to change Email for the Intial Adminstrator: long story short.. i signed up using mine and soon to be ex husbands email.. so naturally, i do not want to see this email anymore. 53974
  9. How to change Account Name and User Name?

How to change Account Name and User Name?: I am the sole user of my pc. Under Settings/Accounts my name is:- John Smith my email address Administrator Q1 How do I change this to just:- Pete Administator? Under This PC I have drives C, F and G In C the user is called John In F user called Pete In G...
  10. How to remove adminstrator identity

How to remove adminstrator identity: I just purchased a new PC for my condo office. I made the mistake of using my personal email address when I set it up. Now my personal files can be seen on this machine. Is there any way to remove my identity from the machine? 77436