Windows 10: How to change no. of line scrolls in Edge?

Discus and support How to change no. of line scrolls in Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Line scrolling adjustments in Windows 10 have no impact on Edge which scrolls at about 4 or 5 lines at a time (others like Firefox or Vivaldi scroll at... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by danielson, Dec 7, 2020.

1. danielson Win User

How to change no. of line scrolls in Edge?

Line scrolling adjustments in Windows 10 have no impact on Edge which scrolls at about 4 or 5 lines at a time (others like Firefox or Vivaldi scroll at 2).

Any way to modify this without addons?

:)

danielson, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 7, 2020
  4. How to change no. of line scrolls in Edge?

Missing scroll line down right side of screen

Hi Marilyn,

For us to isolate you concern with the scroll line down right side of your screen, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Send us a screenshot of your scroll line down the right side of the screen.
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

How to change no. of line scrolls in Edge?

1. How to change no. of line scrolls in Edge? - Similar Threads - change line scrolls

2. how do I adjust automatic line scrolling?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I adjust automatic line scrolling?: In ACDSee32 I encountered viscious automatic line scrolling is there a feature in Windows 10 to adjust this feature when left clicking in order to select a group of files?...
  3. How to change this line input to microphone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change this line input to microphone?: [ATTACH] As you can see in the image it shows that the input is half pink/blue. when I plug in my microphone it just detects it as a line in, not as a microphone. Any suggestions? gone through device manager and it is showing as a microphone, but when I go to the sound...
  4. My mouse often scrolls 6 lines unexpectedly while it scrolls 3 lines in normal times

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse often scrolls 6 lines unexpectedly while it scrolls 3 lines in normal times: I'm currently facing with an issue. I've set the vertical scrolling wheel as 3 lines. Nevertheless, if I stay in a page without clicking for several seconds and attempt to scroll down or up after that, the mouse will scroll for 6 lines per time. The mouse properties setting...
  5. Mouse scroll number of lines setting doesn't change trackpad scroll on HP Envy 13

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse scroll number of lines setting doesn't change trackpad scroll on HP Envy 13: Hello. I am using a new HP envy 13, and am trying to change the scroll speed settings of the trackpad. I have always done that with the usual setting:[ATTACH] But on this new device, the trackpad scrolling doesn't respond at all to changes in this setting. The scroll speed...
  6. Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it

Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it: When I bring a menu up (any menu) and move the cursor over any line the color of that line used to change to blue. That does not happen (It stays white). Is this a Windows 10 version 1903 problem or am I missing a Windows 10 setting? Thanks for any help in this matter....
  7. How do I lock number of lines the wheel scrolls?

How do I lock number of lines the wheel scrolls?: How can I lock the number of lines the wheel scrolls. I want to reset the default (11 lines) but when I reset it - default kicks back in after a while. I have this problem when I am on line viewing a page - like when I am reading my e-mail or filling out a form. I have...
  8. Scroll wheel changes sites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Scroll wheel changes sites in Edge: I have recently noticed that when in Edge browser, if I roll the wheel on my mouse, it jumps to previously viewed pages. The only way to stop this is to left click on the page, then I can use the wheel to scroll down the page I'm viewing. Is there a setting somewhere to stop...
  9. Scrolling issue in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Scrolling issue in Edge: Sometimes when I am scrolling using scrollwheel in Edge, it dismisses page to left or right like swiping on a touchscreen. I just had to write this post a second time as it juts did it! 97361
  10. Random Scrolling Problem in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Random Scrolling Problem in Edge: This is an old problem and I haven't seen any recent posts about it. I get scrolling problems randomly in some sites. I suspect compatibility problems between Edge and the sites but I don't see any "compatibility" options like there are in Internet Explorer. The problem,...