Windows 10: How to change Notepad Theme to Dark

Discus and support How to change Notepad Theme to Dark in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Notepad in its current form now makes it possible for users to set change themes. This is an essential feature, as many wanted a Dark theme for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 18, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change Notepad Theme to Dark

How to change Notepad Theme to Dark [​IMG]
    Notepad in its current form now makes it possible for users to set change themes. This is an essential feature, as many wanted a Dark theme for Notepad. Bear in mind that this version of Notepad is only available for Windows 11, so if you haven’t upgraded yet, well, this is time. The customization options […]

This article How to change Notepad Theme to Dark first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 18, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Notepad Black Theme

Hi Archit

Sorry Notepad is just a very basic text editor, there is no dark theme for that

Notepad++ another free and more advanced Text Editor like Notepad does have many dark themes . . .

DaveM121, May 18, 2023
  3. Archit__ Win User
    Notepad Black Theme

Is a Black or Dark Theme Available for Notepad App?

Archit__, May 18, 2023
  4. PJBull Win User

Dark Theme

Hello again,

I've repaired Office 365, I've had a look at the registry but made no change to it as it was already set to the dark theme.

Are you suggesting that reinstalling Office 365 will do the trick ?

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, May 18, 2023
Thema:

1. How to change Notepad Theme to Dark - Similar Threads - change Notepad Theme

2. How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music

in Windows 10 News
    How to change to Dark Mode theme background in Groove Music: [ATTACH]Groove Music is an audio player in Windows 11/10, where you can play all your favorite songs and manage music stored on your PC or cloud. The Groove Music app is preinstalled in Windows 10, so there is no need to install it on your system; it also supports various...
  3. How to fix this in the windows dark themes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix this in the windows dark themes?: Hi, worse than working with a light theme, is to work in the dark as I do, all dark: room, computer in dark mode, etc, but then.... a white window pops up in a Windows that should be all dark.... See the screen capture. I noticed that the Dark Themes are very incomplete i.e.:...
  4. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?: [ATTACH] Ok so I just don't like Windows10's dark theme because it's just too black and I think it looks bad and I def think Microsoft could improve it. Is there a way to change the very black background to something like Discord's defualt dark grayish bakground? Thanks....
  5. How dark theme applies in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How dark theme applies in explorer: [ATTACH] Hello everyone I have an issue with my Lenovo T490s laptop whenever I enable dark mode for apps in the latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise (fully updated). Does anyone know how I can fix this, I just need the dark mode to work as it should. I need to get...
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243