Windows 10: How to change notification banner

Discus and support How to change notification banner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My app notification banner looks like this [ATTACH] How do I change it to look like this [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sniffff, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Sniffff Win User

How to change notification banner

My app notification banner looks like this

How to change notification banner bd99c010-86da-4247-b27a-ff16e8334570?upload=true.png

How do I change it to look like this

How to change notification banner 9677de5b-94ca-4c38-94b6-d301faf224ad?upload=true.png

:)

Sniffff, Apr 13, 2021
  2. royb Win User

Notification Banner change not being saved

When I go to Settings, System, Notifications & actions and turn off all notification for the app Cloud-ui.exe it turns off. When I go to reboot the app is turned on again.
    I also clicked on the app in settings and turned off the sound. That stayed off after reboot. When I turn off banners it will not be saved when I reboot.
    Any suggestion? This app is for my Synology cloud and every time a file is changed the banner shows. It is very annoying.

3. Windows 10 Update Notification Banner During Fullscreen Windowed Mode Games

In Windows 10, action center is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. Change your action center settings at any time from the Settings app.

• Select the Start
      button, and then select the Settings
      app.
    • FOLLOW STEP 4.1 BELOW
    • Go to System >
      Notifications & actions.
    • Do any of the following:
      • Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for some or all notification senders.
      • Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen.
      • Choose whether to see notifications when you're duplicating your screen.
      • Choose the quick actions you'll see in action center.
      • Turn tips, tricks, and suggestions about Windows on or off.

V.4_Victory, Apr 13, 2021
  4. How to change notification banner

Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

How to change notification banner

1. How to change notification banner - Similar Threads - change notification banner

2. how to change color of banners

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change color of banners: banner color changing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-banners/0913b646-f480-46cb-b004-c9936dc8f6c0
  3. how to change color of banners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change color of banners: banner color changing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-banners/0913b646-f480-46cb-b004-c9936dc8f6c0
  4. how to change color of banners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. unwanted banner notification

unwanted banner notification: MS sends me a notification stating an issue with password change. I have repeated a reply several times but keep getting same notification. The password change was over a year ago. What can I do?...
  6. Notifications banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications banners: Two days ago I ran an upgrade and update from my Dell laptop and lost a couple of files which have since returned to normal, but I seem to have lost the notifications banners in Action Centre. I'm running windows 10 and google chrome is my browser. I'm not at all technically...
  7. Banner notification not working

Banner notification not working: My banner notification is not working although banner notification is already on. I already tried the sfc scan solution I read but it did not work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-notification-not-working/cc48011e-6f6b-4bb4-b8a5-5bb531eb49cd
  8. Moving the notification banner

Moving the notification banner: Hi, Is it possible to move the location of the notification banner? It popping up in the bottom right very often covers the command line that I am using when I am using split screen terminal, which is frustrating. A few people have asked about this, and the answer seems to...
  9. Notification banners not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification banners not working: I don't see any notification banners and its all turned on. How do i fix it? submitted by /u/anonymous12895190257 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gme9wy/notification_banners_not_working/
  10. Notification Banner change not being saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Banner change not being saved: When I go to Settings, System, Notifications & actions and turn off all notification for the app Cloud-ui.exe it turns off. When I go to reboot the app is turned on again. I also clicked on the app in settings and turned off the sound. That stayed off after reboot. When I...