Windows 10: How to change notification settings display?

Discus and support How to change notification settings display? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ghina Nabila, Jan 31, 2024.

1. How to change notification settings display?

How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!

:)

Ghina Nabila, Jan 31, 2024

2. Taskbar number display of new notifications

Hi Martin,

To isolate your concern, kindly answer these questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • What application did you download for the display number?
    Meanwhile, follow these troubleshooting steps to turn on the setting of
    Notifications & actions:

• Click the Start Menu, and then click Settings.
    • Under Settings, click System and then hit
      Notifications & actions.
    • You can now turn on the items under Notifications.
    We also suggest you to perform a clean boot.
    A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jan 31, 2024
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 31, 2024
  4. How to change notification settings display?

Display settings changed

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your display settings issue. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you trying to extend the display?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

How to change notification settings display?

1. How to change notification settings display? - Similar Threads - change notification settings

2. How to change notification settings display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change notification settings display?: How to change notification settings display, so when I get some notification from app, it will pop up on the position where I want. I prefer to be on the top left corner of my screen. For your information, the windows version installed on my computer is windows 11. Thank you!...
  3. How to change "multiple displays" setting while not connected to another display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change "multiple displays" setting while not connected to another display?: So my monitor is having problems and in order to fix it, my laptop needs to be plugged into to it. However, it's current setting with the monitor is to only display on it. That makes it so when I plug in my laptop into the monitor, the laptop goes black and since the monitor...
  4. How to change "multiple displays" setting while not connected to another display?

How to change "multiple displays" setting while not connected to another display?: So my monitor is having problems and in order to fix it, my laptop needs to be plugged into to it. However, it's current setting with the monitor is to only display on it. That makes it so when I plug in my laptop into the monitor, the laptop goes black and since the monitor...
  5. How to change "multiple displays" setting while not connected to another display?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows changes display settings

Windows changes display settings: On a number of occasions, when I turn on my laptop, Windows 11 has changed the lock screen to show pictures - while have always have it set to Windows Spotlight. And often changes the background to a different wallpaper to the one i use.I am getting fed up of always having to...
  7. Display settings change randomly.

Display settings change randomly.: I have an Asus Zenbook with Windows 10 using an LG external monitor. My display settings keep changing randomly from just displaying the external monitor to displaying both the laptop and external monitor, particularly after a Windows update. I cleared the display cache but...
  8. Changing Which Display Notifications Appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Which Display Notifications Appear: I'm aware this is impossible already through normal windows but does anyone know any "hacks" or third party software that can make this possible? I've got a multi monitor setup of which I use doing productivity things which means I have all to click all around the screen a...
  9. Changing display settings

Changing display settings: When I turn my HP laptop off and back on, the display setting for duplicate screens changes to show display only on screen 2. The laptop is HDMIed to a Sharp TV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-display-settings/9c433081-5e0d-4608-b700-1e62f647bfe0
  10. Display settings keep changing

Display settings keep changing: So I have a laptop that I use mostly on a dock with an external monitor hooked up. I have it set as 2 separate displays, but when I take my laptop off the dock and use it as a normal laptop, and then put it back on the dock, the main display stays as the laptop rather than...