Windows 10: how to change .nuget folder location

Discus and support how to change .nuget folder location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is it possible to change the location of C:\Users\Myaccount\.nuget folder to another folder in drive D: ? I need to empty some space for my C: drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by H.Hadid, May 17, 2020.

1. H.Hadid Win User

how to change .nuget folder location

Is it possible to change the location of C:\Users\Myaccount\.nuget folder to another folder in drive D: ?

I need to empty some space for my C: drive.

:)

H.Hadid, May 17, 2020
  2. Nicrite Win User

Vista Ultimate - 'User' Folder Location

No tried that.

Can copy the entire folder to D; but Windows still points to C as the location. Can change personal folders location to a folder on D;, but this still leaves hidden files etc on C;. Thus meaning there are 2 Users folders. Have managed to change the Public folder location to D;, with some registry tweaks, but this doesnt seem to work for the entire folder.

any more suggestions

Nicrite, May 17, 2020
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 17, 2020
  4. how to change .nuget folder location

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We would require some more information to assist you better:

• What is the current location of One Drive folder? Is it the default one or have you changed it?
    • Are the files getting synchronized properly?
    If the location is default, then I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

• Right click on One Drive folder.
    • Go to Customize tab.
    • Click on Restore default and click on
      Apply
      and then OK.
    Reply with the updated status and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 17, 2020
Thema:

how to change .nuget folder location

1. how to change .nuget folder location - Similar Threads - change nuget folder

2. changing the location of the downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing the location of the downloads folder?: I accidentally moved the downloads folder to disk d without creating any files, and the entire disk d became downloads.The problem is that the files in the d folder are included in the downloads folder and I cannot move them back to the c disk because there is no space. Even...
  3. changing the location of the downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    changing the location of the downloads folder?: I accidentally moved the downloads folder to disk d without creating any files, and the entire disk d became downloads.The problem is that the files in the d folder are included in the downloads folder and I cannot move them back to the c disk because there is no space. Even...
  4. How to change the location of "Program Files" and "Users" folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the location of "Program Files" and "Users" folder: Hello everyone, my device win 11, I have a little problem, I have moved the user folder and program files from Drive :C, to Drive :D. well, I forgot how to restore or re-move program files and users data to Drive : C again, I've searched in the browser but never found the...
  5. How to change the location of "Program Files" and "Users" folder

How to change the location of "Program Files" and "Users" folder: Hello everyone, my device win 11, I have a little problem, I have moved the user folder and program files from Drive :C, to Drive :D. well, I forgot how to restore or re-move program files and users data to Drive : C again, I've searched in the browser but never found the...
  6. Changing folder location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing folder location: Can I change the location of folders that I have made up in the default videos program to a drive that I have also made from a simple volume?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-folder-location/7c53fd1a-117d-4841-92ec-e3c8272430a7
  7. Changing folder location

Changing folder location: Can I change the location of folders that I have made up in the default videos program to a drive that I have also made from a simple volume?Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-folder-location/7c53fd1a-117d-4841-92ec-e3c8272430a7
  8. Changing downloads folder location

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing downloads folder location: I accidentally changed my downloads folder location to D:\ partition. I want to change it to a folder called DOWNLOADZ_NEW in D:\ partition, how do I do it? I'm using Windows 10 version 1909. (build 18363.628) This is how the downloads folder looks like in the left side...
  9. Folder And File Locations Changed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder And File Locations Changed: I have experienced my folders and files moved to new locations and have problems finding my documents now!! What is going on?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-and-file-locations-changed/d5b0912d-42ca-44fc-be7f-544537539826"
  10. How to change location of a folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change location of a folder?: During the first Windows 10 installation, I indicated location of documents folder to D: drive by mistake. All my documents, apps get there. I want to change a place where my documents are saved. How can I change it?...