Windows 10: How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to...

Discus and support How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SpySam, Dec 2, 2018.

1. SpySam Win User

How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to...

How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to Arabic number format (Ex. 12345)

How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to... 30c888d8-cb63-4d50-9be2-c347608d47b2?upload=true.jpg

:)

SpySam, Dec 2, 2018

2. page numbering

Hi sbi33. Welcome to the TenForums @sbi33

What product are you using, sounds like Word, which year.

Not sure what year you are using, here are instructions for 2013.

Could I suggest you start a new document, make it simple a word on each page, say three pages long. Then in Word 2013, which would be like 2016, click on Insert along the top, then page number, then bottom of page. There should be page numbers on all pages. Is there?

The ribbon should change to Header Footer Tools, then click Page number and then Format page number and choose start on page 2. Did this work.?

If the above worked then there is formatting within your current doc that is restricting pages. If it didn't work then I would suggest there is something corrupt within your app.

Caledon Ken, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Disk Number changed and Can not format

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Start Menu.

• Select Disk Management.

• Right-click on the drive letter you want to change and click
      Change Drive Letter and Paths.

• Click Change...

• Use the drop down to the right of Assign the following drive letter: to select a new drive letter.

• Click OK.
    Try formatting the disk again.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 2, 2018
  4. ColinLow Win User

How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to...

save number to new contact

Using win10, tapping the icon or the number dials the number. Pressing and holding brings up a dropdown list that does not include save. Pls, any new suggestions?

ColinLow, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change number on windows startup news feed from Native (Thai number format) to... - Similar Threads - change number startup

2. Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro and I have several files in my Pictures and Documents folders that I've numbered according to category. I wanted to know if it's possible to change the numbers from number to 00number format. Or does this functionality even exist in Windows 10?I...
  3. Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro and I have several files in my Pictures and Documents folders that I've numbered according to category. I wanted to know if it's possible to change the numbers from number to 00number format. Or does this functionality even exist in Windows 10?I...
  4. Is it possible to change Windows 10's native numbering style or format?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Number format

Number format: When needs to change number format to context in windows 10 , it doesn't appear in control panel > region > format > additional setting ? where can I fined it ? do I have a problem with windows installation or set up?...
  6. How to change number format in Windows 10 negative numbers in parentheses

How to change number format in Windows 10 negative numbers in parentheses: Hello. I would like to change the number format in Windows 10. I read the following pages below from answers to other posts but they are not helpful. The number format setting is not with Time & Date anymore. I cannot use the normal 'currency' or 'accounting' format in excel...
  7. how to change this number

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change this number: https://imgur.com/MLVCT6t submitted by /u/kdruss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isfzc1/how_to_change_this_number/
  8. INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER: I tried to enter my p**** n*****, and it says, 'Incorrectly formatted phone number'. What to do now? *personal information DO NOT ENTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-format-number/af36edd4-b1df-406d-ac71-f1bac4b13083
  9. Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9nztp/is_there_any_way_to_change_the_numbers_script/
  10. Not able to change from scientific formatting to number

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to change from scientific formatting to number: Whenever I am starting a new spreadsheet, existing spreadsheet or a new file and writing number, it automatically shifting to scientific format. And when try to remove decimals it is changing to 0. This problem raised today itself and is there in every cell. Can anybody...