Windows 10: how to change page orientation

Discus and support how to change page orientation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to change page orientation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-page-orientation/b9e62bb0-32f3-4d8f-9bdb-8c95985175cd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by helenpd, Jun 28, 2019.

1. helenpd Win User

how to change page orientation

:)

helenpd, Jun 28, 2019

2. Problem with page orientation with downloaded pages in their fplder

Hi Alan,

For us to narrow down your concern with the page orientation of your downloaded pages, we would like to know the following:

• How and where did you download the pages?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you checked in safe mode if it's the same?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Problem with page orientation with downloaded pages in their fplder

• Have you tried printing from any Office apps (e.g. Word), and see if it does the same thing.

• "No. This only happens with some of the pages in the download folder in question. Out of, about 50 files it, currently, affects about 20. No other office apps (or any other) exhibits this problem"
    • For us to be in the same page, how do you print the files out? This would help us also to replicate the issue.
    The issue is not in the printing. It seems to be in the saving. The, would be single page somehow saves as 2 pages. It appears to be related to
    page orientation. I cannot figure out how to alter the palge orientation of the affected pages. I have tried to change the orientation in Edge and Adobe (they are saved as .pdf's), but can't find that option.

Thank you

(AlanSmithee), Jun 28, 2019
  4. how to change page orientation

Display orientation has changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform you that this issue might arise due to the change in the orientation settings in Windows 10 Operating system. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Display.
    • Select Display settings from the list of results.
    • Now choose an orientation to landscape and check if that helps.

Or you may try resizing the windows by pressing
    CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

1. how to change page orientation - Similar Threads - change page orientation

2. How do I change the normal orientation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the normal orientation?: Prior to a recent Windows 10 update I was able to change the normal orientation of a photo by opening it in photos, rotating it 360 degrees and saving it. Now when I do this I don’t have the option to save....
  3. How do I change the normal orientation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the normal orientation?: Prior to a recent Windows 10 update I was able to change the normal orientation of a photo by opening it in photos, rotating it 360 degrees and saving it. Now when I do this I don’t have the option to save....
  4. How do I change the normal orientation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Print to PDF - Various page orientations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to PDF - Various page orientations: When I print a document with various page orientations they all come out portrait or landscape. In the Print to PDF - Properties tab, Printing Preferences the only options I have are Portrait or Landscape or in Advance to change the paper size. There is no autorotate tick box...
  6. how to change the image orientation in the camera app? :

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the image orientation in the camera app? :: how to change the image orientation in the camera app? : how to flip/mirror the display on camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-image-orientation-in-the-camera/b0a343f0-6f70-4684-afbf-657c8b4a4990
  7. How Do I Change Webcam Orientation

How Do I Change Webcam Orientation: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro. I am installing USB webcam and have intentionally mounted it upside down. The camera did not come with it's own software. Is there a way to change orientation through a Windows setting, regedit, or otherwise? Thank you....
  8. How do I change scrolling orientation with trackpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change scrolling orientation with trackpad: Just the title. I have a MacBook Pro with Windows 10 on bootcamp, and it is annoying for me that in macOS and every touch device I have the "natural" way of scrolling (moving my fingers up moves down), however in Win10 it is inverted and I want to change it, but I haven't...
  9. Microsoft Print To PDF Option Changes Page Orientation To Portrait

Microsoft Print To PDF Option Changes Page Orientation To Portrait: Hi, I'm attempting to print a report in a Windows 10 environment using the Microsoft Print To PDF option in the Print Dialog. There seems to be something rotating the page prior to viewing. I confirmed this by actually printing out the pdf file that was generated. It...
  10. why does Win10 Paint close if I try to change page orientation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does Win10 Paint close if I try to change page orientation?: Win10 Paint - is automatically on landscape orientation and if I select portrait it closes the program, loosing my work!, and sometimes reopens to new blank canvas. I've tried changing margins but it second I select portrait it closes. Why?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. email reading pane on bottom