Windows 10: How to change picture on sign on screen?

Discus and support How to change picture on sign on screen? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I change the picture on the sign on screen?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GregNevinski, Jan 29, 2020.

1. How to change picture on sign on screen?

How do I change the picture on the sign on screen?

:)

GregNevinski, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Changing the background scene on the sign-in screen

Hi,

Windows 10 lets you use the lock screen picture as the background picture of the sign-in screen. For you to change the picture on your sign-in screen, you need to change your
    Lock screen picture first, see steps below:

• Go to the Settings, then Personalization.
    • Under Background section, click on the drop down and choose
      Picture
    • Select Lock screen, under Choose your picture section, click on
      Browse and select your desired picture.
    • Make sure to turn on the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 29, 2020
  4. How to change picture on sign on screen?

How to change sign in picture

Hi Johnny,

To change the lock screen picture, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Set Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen to
      On.
    • Choose the new background picture. You can also click Browse if the picture is located in a different folder.

How to change picture on sign on screen? 27ceb357-eee5-40ee-9a5f-4679b28a8325.png

We're just here if you need further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

How to change picture on sign on screen?

1. How to change picture on sign on screen? - Similar Threads - change picture sign

2. Change Sign In Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Sign In Picture: I have read numerous posts about changing the account picture, but that is not the answer I'm looking for. If your answer is to go to Change Account Settings, then you are trying to answer a question I already know how to do. When my screen locks and I want to sign back in,...
  3. Change Sign In Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Sign In Picture: I have read numerous posts about changing the account picture, but that is not the answer I'm looking for. If your answer is to go to Change Account Settings, then you are trying to answer a question I already know how to do. When my screen locks and I want to sign back in,...
  4. How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen: How to boot to win 10 no picture and no sign screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-boot-to-win-10-no-picture-and-no-sign/57c76838-80d7-4a70-a88e-3140713b24aa
  5. Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Screen Picture Is Blurry.......: Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing that the sign-in screen picture, when you boot up, is blurry? I've been told that this was done on purpose - and started after the SA build 18237 was installed. Really? Who in the world that programmed this build thought this was...
  6. Lock screen sign in picture

Lock screen sign in picture: Hi , The picture I have on my start up is fine then after clicking to go to sign in the picture goes really funny and sometimes when I start up the whole colour is light Blue with a Greeney Blue lettering then eventually goes back to Purple and myBlack letters. Any help...
  7. Why can't I change my sign-in screen picture?

Why can't I change my sign-in screen picture?: I have changed my lock screen photo to a particular image of choice and turned ON "Show Lock Screen Background on Sign-in Screen". While my selected image will appear each time I wake up my laptop throughout the day, another image (the one I don't want) keeps appearing on...
  8. How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?

How to remove my picture from sign-in screen?: I don't want a picture on my sign-in screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-picture-from-sign-in-screen/e6c9a0e3-0a54-42ee-b273-08f54ae43154
  9. how to change the login screen picture?

how to change the login screen picture?: how to change the login screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-login-screen-picture/60765387-4f92-4d76-9ae9-e39839983077
  10. How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10

How To Change Sign-in/Login Screen Background Picture In Windows 10: I'm pretty sure I'm overlooking something really simple, but how do you change the Sign-in/Login Screen picture in Windows 10 Anniversary Update? This is the sign-in page I get when I boot the PC (it automatically signs in, as I use Bitlocker password instead): [img]...