Windows 10: How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...

Discus and support How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Sir, I had Windows 7 before I got my Laptop repaired due to some issue in the hardware from a Computer Shop. When I received back the Laptop I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SujataKK, Jul 16, 2020.

1. SujataKK Win User

How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...

Hello Sir,

I had Windows 7 before I got my Laptop repaired due to some issue in the hardware from a Computer Shop. When I received back the Laptop I found that they have installed WindowsR 10 Pro, Professional edition, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT which worked perfectly for only 6 months since then but now at every 5 minutes a message prompts - "Activate Windows. Your Windows License expires in 6 days. Contact your system admin to get a product key."

I want to know is it a Pirated Copy? Neither I have a product key nor a Genuine licensed Windows 10 version.

What should I do to get a genuine Windows for lifetime not having any necessity to get it activated every 6 months. Whether I need to buy Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro, if yes then which one? OR buying only a license key would work.

Since the Computer Shop from where I had purchased my laptop and got it repaired is closed because it is in red zone and there is complete lockdown due to Covid 19 cases. How can I fix this problem by myself as my Windows would get deactivated in a week.

What to do to install Genuine Windows? whether all softwares including Antivirus would be deleted after clean installation of windows.

Thank You.

:)

SujataKK, Jul 16, 2020

2. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

Hi,

I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally installed a "Pirated Windows 10
    Pro" to it. Before the repair I had a genuine Windows 10
    Home version installed in my PC with licence key, Now I don't want to ggve my PC again to the technician instead I want to mend myself,. Can anyone suggest how to change from
    pirated version of Windows 10 Pro to Genuine Windows 10
    home with licence key I am having.

Before this I tried to upgrade my pc with Media Creation Tool given my Microsoft. But it instead said my licence key is not applicable or it is wrong. Please help me to the solve the issue.

Thank You

Regards

Shankaran

SHANKARANGURUMOORTHI, Jul 16, 2020
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 16, 2020
  4. How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...

from pirated windows 10 pro version to genuine windows 10 basic version

So, currently i use pirated windows 10 pro version but i want to change to genuine windows 10 basic version.

is it possible for me to just buy the genuine basic version windows 10 from windows store and use the key for my windows 10 pro pirated version and windows automatically convert the pirated version of windows 10 pro to genuine windows 10 basic version?

Or i have to reinstall the basic windows 10 version and activate it ?

MichaelJoshua, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or...

1. How to change pirated copy of Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel to a Genuine or... - Similar Threads - change pirated copy

2. Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro: Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-upgrade-from-pirated-windows-81-pro-to/808914eb-0994-4c38-8616-4fd285dab0bc
  3. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  4. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  5. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  7. Pirated win 10 os to genuine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pirated win 10 os to genuine: Hello. guys need help desperately. So I have a pirated OS on my laptop after it broke down and had it repaired. What do I need to do to to have a genuine OS, can I just activate my pirated OS with a genuine product key or do I really need to buy a genuine windows 10 OS?...
  8. pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10

pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10: hello there actually i have a hp laptop which came preinstalled with windows 7 home basic but the system which i have currently has windows 10 enterprise version 1803 and i even have the windows 7 home basic product key plz assist me as i am going to a microsoft site to...
  9. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine: Hi, I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally installed a "Pirated Windows 10 Pro" to it. Before the repair I had a genuine Windows 10 Home version installed in my PC with...
  10. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 volume_kmsclient product key