Windows 10: How to change play button?

Discus and support How to change play button? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to change the play button on a keyboard so that the space bar isn't it? having to worry about accidentally playing a video in the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColeSomeone, Nov 30, 2022.

1. How to change play button?

Is there a way to change the play button on a keyboard so that the space bar isn't it? having to worry about accidentally playing a video in the same window as doing some typing intentionally is a hassle; while I tirelessly make a closed caption track for a video, the video keeps playing every 25 times I press space bar and the space fails to register in the typing. Surely, there must be a way to change this

:)

ColeSomeone, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Chronia Win User

Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders?

Yes. As previously mentioned I have tried everything in this thread and more. Changing the default app is one of the steps in this thread. It hasn't changed the behaviour of the play all button, it still launches media player, not iTunes even though the default app for music is iTunes.

Chronia, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2022
  4. How to change play button?

My Start Button is present, but has changed color.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that start button and apps color changed also you are unable to access Windows Defender.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Also, I suggest you to check for the Windows updates and see if you are able to access Windows Defender.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows update.
    • select check for updates and install all the pending updates.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

How to change play button?

1. How to change play button? - Similar Threads - change play button

2. How to change play button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change play button?: Is there a way to change the play button on a keyboard so that the space bar isn't it? having to worry about accidentally playing a video in the same window as doing some typing intentionally is a hassle; while I tirelessly make a closed caption track for a video, the video...
  3. How to change play button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change play button?: Is there a way to change the play button on a keyboard so that the space bar isn't it? having to worry about accidentally playing a video in the same window as doing some typing intentionally is a hassle; while I tirelessly make a closed caption track for a video, the video...
  4. How to change the highlighting in the buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the highlighting in the buttons: Hi, I have a big issue with this.Can you tell me how to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-highlighting-in-the-buttons/8ff7de76-bcfd-4608-af70-f2cba859ab64
  5. How to change the highlighting in the buttons

How to change the highlighting in the buttons: Hi, I have a big issue with this.Can you tell me how to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-highlighting-in-the-buttons/8ff7de76-bcfd-4608-af70-f2cba859ab64
  6. How To Change Close Button Image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Change Close Button Image: I want to have my own custom 'close' button. Is there any way to access where the file for the button is stored or to change it for an image? submitted by /u/JustElzi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb5cb7/how_to_change_close_button_image/
  7. play/pause button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    play/pause button: [ATTACH] any way to move this its really bugging me when i play games, it almost takes up a quarter of the screen https://preview.redd.it/h8kem2n9j4l51.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=356e20303736ce259f20c791a48e5d8a76f2faef submitted by /u/Rampagingflames [link]...
  8. play-button keyboard: change the display time of controls-popup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    play-button keyboard: change the display time of controls-popup?: Hi, When I use the play-button on my keyboard (logitech k270), a little controls-popup appears and it dissapears in a few seconds. I would like to shorten that few to ... say 1, but I don't know where to look in the reg. Can someone help me in the right direction?...
  9. How change Start Button Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How change Start Button Win10: Hi. How can change the start button from windows 10? I install some themes, like this: Katt Mix Theme For Windows 10 RTM by cu88 on DeviantArt But some themes use mac or others starts buttons, I suppose it is in a dll, but no sure. 'Windows 7 start button changer'...
  10. Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders?

Change default program for "Play all" button in media folders?: Is there a way to change the default program for the "Play all" button in media folders? I want it to launch audio files with iTunes not media player. I have tried everything in this thread and many other online threads similar, including changing each audio file type...