Windows 10: How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?

Discus and support How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SaiasishSarkar, Oct 12, 2020.

1. How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?

How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID

:)

SaiasishSarkar, Oct 12, 2020

2. How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?

How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID

SaiasishSarkar, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft

When I click on play in Minecraft, it says to change the Microsoft account settings to allow multiplayer. What settings exactly must I change?

VincentBurns, Oct 12, 2020
  4. How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?

Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID?

1. How to change privacy settings of Microsoft account to play MINECRAFT MULTIPLAYER on ANDROID? - Similar Threads - change privacy settings

2. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  3. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  4. How to change birth in microsoft account bcs cant play minecraft multiplayer bcs the gmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change birth in microsoft account bcs cant play minecraft multiplayer bcs the gmail...: How to change birth in microsoft account bcs cant play minecraft multiplayer bcs the gmail has like 12years old and i cannot play i have to be at leasst 18 but i cant even change gmial and birth...
  5. How to change birth in microsoft account bcs cant play minecraft multiplayer bcs the gmail...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change birth in microsoft account bcs cant play minecraft multiplayer bcs the gmail...: How to change birth in microsoft account bcs cant play minecraft multiplayer bcs the gmail has like 12years old and i cannot play i have to be at leasst 18 but i cant even change gmial and birth...
  6. I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant play Minecraft multiplayer because of Microsoft account settings and whenever I try...: So I just got a Microsoft account to play Minecraft Java Edition, and when I got it set up the Multiplayer and Realms bars were disabled, and when i hovered over the grayed bars it said "Multiplayer is disabled due to Microsoft account settings. I looked it up and it said...
  7. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not able to play multiplayer: Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user. I've tried for some days now, and all the...
  8. Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change privacy settings in Windows to play Minecraft: When I click on play in Minecraft, it says to change the Microsoft account settings to allow multiplayer. What settings exactly must I change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-privacy-settings-in-windows-to-play/0afbb1b1-7ee8-401f-a9e0-3e24090091a7
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings."...
  10. how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I play multiplayer in minecraft: plssss tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-play-multiplayer-in-minecraft/18132852-9b3f-4c21-b533-95a33e178285

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i change privacy settings minecraft