Windows 10: how to change round personal picture on startup

Discus and support how to change round personal picture on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't seem to find this option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveinSD, Feb 24, 2020.

1. SteveinSD Win User

how to change round personal picture on startup

Can't seem to find this option.

:)

SteveinSD, Feb 24, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

Is it possible to change the automated startup background pictures?

Hi ESTRADA! And welcome to Ten forums!

Go to Settings / Personalization and then click on Lock screen in left side list.

You can choose between Windows Spotlight (that are series of Microsoft pictures you've mentioned), picture and Slideshow.

how to change round personal picture on startup [​IMG]

AndreTen, Feb 24, 2020
  3. How to change small round picture in welcome screen?

Original title: Small round picture in welcome screen

The small round picture on my Windows 10 welcome screen is not me, not my gender, or anything to do with me personally. The picture appeared on my screen (without, I assume, the permission of the gentleman in question - certainly without my permission) and
    is that of a current serving member of the Australian Federal Parliament. You will understand it is most urgent that it is deleted without delay. There appears to be no assistance regarding removing/changing the (small) picture in the archives or in my Settings.
    Please advise what can be done.

marsylldixon, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. how to change round personal picture on startup - Similar Threads - change round personal

2. startup picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup picture: Hi, The lock screen or startup picture on my PC has stayed on one picture for a couple of weeks. How do I fix that. The other devices don't have this problem. Thanks! William...
  3. startup pictures

startup pictures: Some how I shut off the program that puts pictures on my screen when I start up. How do I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-pictures/e6410e91-3d98-4cbe-9ee2-e429e0ef7f68
  4. start screen type in password how do i change the round circle picture i had put in

start screen type in password how do i change the round circle picture i had put in: On start up where you type your password in there is a round circle above it and I want to change the picture in that circle or make it blank. Please how do I do that....
  5. personalizing my music folder with a picture it keeps changing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    personalizing my music folder with a picture it keeps changing: i know how to add pictures to folder covers is there anyway to keep the photo on the cover without it changing pictures on me its a music folder with artists and their albums so its one picture on the main folder inside are folders of their albums keeps changing and not...
  6. Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.

Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.: I want to delete the round picture on the Welcome Screen of Windows 10 - not just change it. I do not want any picture at all there. How can I go about? it...
  7. personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency: How do I get a more frequent desktop picture change than 1 minute. I would like it more like 10 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-desktop-slideshow-picture-change/c3936dcb-a3fa-4a4d-b45a-307124608ab4
  8. dislike startup screen shot - how to change picture.

dislike startup screen shot - how to change picture.: In the Past there had been a "like what you see" link on the picture, I cannot find anything on this latest - I wish to get rid of it. 72807
  9. Is it possible to change the automated startup background pictures?

Is it possible to change the automated startup background pictures?: When Windows 10 starts up - and before we log on - it displays a variety of different fantastic views / sceneries. Only problem is, I don't know where the views are from and besides, I've seen enough interesting places in the world to make my own "series" of phenomenal views...
  10. Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup: Not that this is an earth shattering*problem (grin) but I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with their local account picture not showing up on their Welsome screen in Windows 10, 1607? I am the only person that uses my* desktop PC and it's located in a secure...