Windows 10: how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor?

Discus and support how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i use my laptop to edit photos it lets me chose where i save the photos however now I'm editing them on my pc it wont let me chose where i save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jessicapinkney, May 30, 2021.

1. how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor?

when i use my laptop to edit photos it lets me chose where i save the photos however now I'm editing them on my pc it wont let me chose where i save the photos and its beginning to become quite annoying as i want them saved in a different location to where they are saving after i click save a copy after editing them.any help is welcome at this point!thanks in advance!

:)

jessicapinkney, May 30, 2021

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 30, 2021
  3. dubob Win User
    How to change Saved photos path after editing in Photo app.

Using Windows 10 and the 'Photos' app, I edit a photo and then click 'save a copy'. How can I change the path of where those photos are saved, because they are not being saved in the same folder as the original. The path is to a folder that is at least
    12 levels deep and I cannot remember that path.

dubob, May 30, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor?

editing photo using Microsoft Paint Photo Editor

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Paint?

• Have you tried saving the photos after editing?
    As a work around I suggest you to use Photo app for editing and check if the issue persist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 30, 2021
Thema:

how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor?

1. how to change save path after editing photos using Microsoft photo editor? - Similar Threads - change save path

2. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  3. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  4. Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photo's will not save the photo after cropping.: After cropping a photo it will not let me save the cropped photo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-will-not-save-the-photo-after/b9fc3849-7720-4e16-9801-16532ae0db49
  5. Photo Save Location after editing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Save Location after editing: Greetings: for a few months now, there has been a change in where my photos go after I edit them with the windows 10 photo app. In the past, when I used to click on the save as icon, the system responded with a dialogue box that allowed me to choose the place where I want to...
  6. Saving Edited photos

Saving Edited photos: Sometimes, but not always when I edit a picture and go to save it, the program seems to stop, it spins and spins as if it is trying to save but never accomplishes it. What can I do to fix this? Jamie...
  7. Changing how photos are saved

Changing how photos are saved: When I inserted a SD card from my camera I accidently clicked for the photos to go to the default Photo app. I want to change the default to my Dropbox account, but when I insert another SD card with photos I no longer get the list with options. How do I get the default to...
  8. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: How do I save a video to the video projects in the video editor? I created a video and saved it to my onedrive and exited the program. It turns out it never did upload to onedrive, it did not save it. When I view my video projects, it does show there but clicking on it...
  9. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...
  10. Microsoft Photos is not saving edits

Microsoft Photos is not saving edits: In photos if I make a crop that saves fine and opens in other programs and uploads online as cropped BUT color and exposure changes do not. It acts like it's saving but when opened in another program or uploaded it looks like nothing was done. When reopened in photos it shows...