Windows 10: How to change Screensaver timeout settings in Windows 10

Discus and support How to change Screensaver timeout settings in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Screensaver is a cool feature in Windows which lets you display animation or automatic change your wallpaper when you are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change Screensaver timeout settings in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 1, 2019

2. cant work out how to set the screensaver with windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu.
    • Type Screensaver and click on Change screensaver.
    • In the dialogue box, select the screensaver you want. You may also change the settings from there.

Let us know If you need any further help. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank You

Sahil Bali, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Unable to change windows 10 timeout

Unable to change windows 10 timeout

I have tried all options suggested like;

• changing lock setting in Persoanlize-lock screen-screen save settings- change wait value (doesnt hold value, whatever I set comes back to 2).
    • Changed registry to enable Power Options-Sleep-Sytem unattended sleep timeout , changed it to 60 min
    • Changed registry to enable Power Options-Display-Console lock display off timeout , changed it to 60 min
    • System file checker tool didnt find any correct/missing files "http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833/en-us"
    None of the options work, after 2 minutes my computer locks. Is there any way out of this nightmare or should I switch to older windows?

B Prakash 0626, Jul 1, 2019
  4. How to change Screensaver timeout settings in Windows 10

screensaver versus no screensaver

Windows 7. The 'My Pictures ever-changing-wallpaper' thingy.
    No screensaver, I've just set the picture to change every 10 seconds and turn it off when I'm playing gameys (hardly ever)

scaminatrix, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

How to change Screensaver timeout settings in Windows 10

1. How to change Screensaver timeout settings in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change Screensaver timeout

2. Windows 11 - Screen Timeout and Screensaver are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Screen Timeout and Screensaver are not working: I am running Windows 11 and the screen timeout and screensaver function is not working at all regardless of the settings I use. Both functions were working , but stop working about two weeks ago. I am thinking that it might be a registry issue, but not sure. I am hoping that...
  3. Windows 11 - Screen Timeout and Screensaver are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Screen Timeout and Screensaver are not working: I am running Windows 11 and the screen timeout and screensaver function is not working at all regardless of the settings I use. Both functions were working , but stop working about two weeks ago. I am thinking that it might be a registry issue, but not sure. I am hoping that...
  4. How to set Photos as a Screensaver in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set Photos as a Screensaver in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In Windows 11 or Windows 10, PC users can easily customize the Screen saver. For example, you can change Screen saver timeout settings, Password Protect Screen saver, and so on. In this post, we will show you how to set Photos as Screen saver in Windows 11/10. How to...
  5. Does anybody know how to change the settings of the bubbles screensaver on Windows 10? I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody know how to change the settings of the bubbles screensaver on Windows 10? I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarianoKaztillo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnu3jz/does_anybody_know_how_to_change_the_settings_of/
  6. How to remove screensaver timeout on un-activated windows 10 home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove screensaver timeout on un-activated windows 10 home?: Hi all, I'm running an in-activated windows 10 home on my PC. It works fine and I don't have any problems with it really, but I've noticed certain running programs seem to stop working when I'm away from my pc and the screensaver starts up (except it's just black cause I...
  7. How to download and set screensavers

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to download and set screensavers: How to download screensavers and actually see them listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-set-screensavers/222cef55-144e-4e24-83fe-dd3947b779bf
  8. Changing Display Settings - reversion timeout

Changing Display Settings - reversion timeout: Does anyone know of any way to change the "settings timeout" when changing display properties? For instance: I have a monitor that I share between work and home, and flipping between the two is somewhat convoluted. Long story short, I change the settings on my home...
  9. how to change screen timeout

how to change screen timeout: how to change screen time out setting in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-screen-timeout/3a2fad57-aad6-42ab-9db1-70741c2b4b23
  10. Windows 10 screensaver settings

Windows 10 screensaver settings: How do I use Custom Reflection in 3D Text Screen Saver for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/windows-10-screensaver-settings/ba9c5a2f-3591-49d1-9adb-d43dbf8522ee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 screensaver time out settings

2. windows 10 screensaver timeout registry