Windows 10: How to change secret answer

Discus and support How to change secret answer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to change my secret answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-secret-answer/89eb4443-64cb-4e2a-9cb1-5ddfc063490c Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DominicChua, Jun 18, 2020.

1. How to change secret answer

How to change my secret answer

:)

DominicChua, Jun 18, 2020

2. Change my secret answer

Hi,

Edward

I am Lokesh. I am here to help you.

The problem you found in changing your secret is that you can not use same words for secret answer which you used in your password.

Type different word in your secret answer.

Lokeshraj315, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Change my secret answer

I don't know. I was attempting to change my password and I received an error message that said my password cannot contain an of the words in my secret answer. The message then said to change one of them. I would like to change my "secret answer" if possible

EdwardMason52, Jun 18, 2020
  4. How to change secret answer

Change my secret answer

Trying to change my "secret answer" but cannot find any info on how to do it. Any ideas?

EdwardMason52, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

How to change secret answer

1. How to change secret answer - Similar Threads - change secret answer

2. How can I change my secret question and answer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my secret question and answer?: Hi there,I wanted to change my Microsoft account passwords but it popped up with below error message. What should I do to change my secret answer as I could not found anywhere on my Microsoft account profile as well as the instruction on the internet? "Your password and your...
  3. access to secret questions

access to secret questions: Upon signing in to my user account, I was presented with my secret questions. Perhaps I did a typo when I first entered my password. Anyway, I answered three secret questions correctly, but was given an error message that I had not and it allowed me to try again, which...
  4. secret screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    secret screen recorder?: Is there a Windows app that allows me to record anything on the screen without the recording app showing in the task manager? submitted by /u/ta1999999999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsat2a/secret_screen_recorder/
  5. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...
  6. How do you change your secret question and answer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you change your secret question and answer?: I am wanting to change my MS account password but it is saying I can't use the password I am trying to choose as it contains a word form my secret answer - how do I change my secret question / answer? Thanks...
  7. Change my secret answer

Change my secret answer: Trying to change my "secret answer" but cannot find any info on how to do it. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-my-secret-answer/8498b315-8456-4f09-8e84-5de3d6272330"
  8. How to run a program in secret?

How to run a program in secret?: I have a program, that when it runs, it KNOWS that another program is running, and as a part of some security protocol refuses to run (Well, not exactly, it puts up a block over the text on the screen and tells me that the block will be removed when I end the other task)....
  9. Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is there a way I can find out what my secret question/answer is?: I was looking through this today and noticed the section for answering a secret question Add Local Account or Microsoft Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials On one of my Windows 10 computers, I use a local administrator account. I don't recall answering a...
  10. Secret to using the Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secret to using the Touchpad: I am new to using the touch pad as well as Windows 10. How do I avoid changing the font size, screen size, causing extraneous apps to pop up, etc etc when I am using the keyboard ? All kinds of unexpected things happening ! 43726