Windows 10: How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary?

Discus and support How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change settings so my computer is primary and husbands is secondary? This may have happened when we upgraded to windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarbaraOwens1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary?

How do I change settings so my computer is primary and husbands is secondary? This may have happened when we upgraded to windows 10.

:)

BarbaraOwens1, Feb 14, 2019

2. Change primary alias

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

As per description, when you click to change the primary on nothing happens.

Have you tried to perform the troubleshooting steps provided under section
    Change which alias is primary
    ?

If you have not performed the troubleshooting steps I would suggest you perform steps under
    Change which alias is primary , from my previous post. Which are as follow.

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset
    parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Aram_ocp Win User
    How to switch between primary and secondary language in E52?

Yes I can see "Secondary Language" but that's not a point.

I need a shortcut key, letting me switch between primary & secondary language.

I mean there is no way to use secondary language while typing a new text message, except going through the aformentined path and change your primary language (i.e. ENGLISH) to your secondary language (i.e. SPANISH), then you'll be able to type in SPANISH.

this means your secondary language setting is useless.

THAT'S A BIG BUG in E52, but seems NOKIA never wants to fix it. :smileymad:

Aram_ocp, Feb 14, 2019
  4. How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary?

Cant set TV as my Primary Monitor

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run Hardware Troubleshooter. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

a. Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes and click on
    Troubleshooting

c. In the new window, click View all on the left pane.

d. In the list of options, click on Hardware and devices.

e. Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Go to Settings and change/set it to Primary.

• Press Windows Logo Key+I. Click on System and then on Display.
    • Make sure it is set as Primary.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary?

1. How to change settings so that my computer is primary and husbands is secondary? - Similar Threads - change settings computer

2. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  3. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  4. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. email used to be primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Customization
    email used to be primary and secondary: Hello, My email in outlook, Hotmail used to be divided in primary email and secondary email since upgrading all my email are in one. Why is this ? I prefer my email divided. Can I get back the previous setting. Please let me know Thank you...
  6. Changing the primary mouse button setting on one computer changes the setting simultaneouly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing the primary mouse button setting on one computer changes the setting simultaneouly...: Our home office has a couple of PC computers an ACER Spin laptop and a custom AMD desktop running entirely separate Windows accounts on different email addresses. The problem: When a user changes the primary button in the Settings>Mouse page on one of the computers, the...
  7. Primary Master vs Primary Slave vs Secondary Master vs Secondary Slave

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Primary Master vs Primary Slave vs Secondary Master vs Secondary Slave: I am using Windows 10 1909... I bought a new HDD of 1TB, I completed the windows installation on it. I also have a HDD of 500GB and I have a question about connecting them so that I get priority to 1TB HDD... My Motherboard has 4 slots namely Primary Master, Primary Slave,...
  8. How to change Primary and Secondary monitor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Primary and Secondary monitor on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have a dual monitor setup and you want to change primary and secondary monitor on Windows 10, here is what you can do. There is no need to install any third-party software since it is possible to get [...] This post How to change Primary and Secondary...
  9. SQL primary and secondary server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL primary and secondary server: If we go with SQL Server + CAL base licensing . can we transfer SQL CALs from my primary server to secondary when my primary server fails or down ? If we go for SQL Server + CAL base licensing what all SQL CAL licenses need to be installed(need to buy) on primary and...
  10. I some how changed the primary language on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I some how changed the primary language on my computer: I changed my language to Hebrew on my computer while trying to add it as a second language. I can not read Hebrew yet and my settings are in Hebrew. How do I change it back to English?...