Windows 10: How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

Discus and support How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MeeMyy, Feb 9, 2022.

1. MeeMyy Win User

How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help.

:)

MeeMyy, Feb 9, 2022

2. Disable Sign In PIN

Hi I'm Peter an independent advisor, if you want to disable Windows 10 PIN sign in option, you can do it in this way.

Step 1: Press Windows and R key on the keyboard and enter gpedit.msc on Run open box. Then, press Enter or click the OK button to access Local Group Policy Editor.

run gpedit.msc

Step 2: In this interface, access Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Systems > Logon > Turn on PIN sign-in.

turn on PIN sign in option

Step 3: Double click Turn on PIN sign-in, and set this option to Disabled. Then click OK and Apply button. After that, the PIN sign in option is disabled.

PeterFlynn4, Feb 9, 2022
  3. Judesman Win User
    Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options

I have already set a PIN for my Local Account and my "Sign in Options" in Settings looks like this showing "Add" under PIN:

How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option [​IMG]

Various sites I have visited indicate that as I have already set a PIN I should have the option to "Change" or "I forgot my PIN". like this:

How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option [​IMG]

Can someone explain why there is a difference please?

Judesman, Feb 9, 2022
  4. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

1. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option - Similar Threads - change Sign Pin

2. PIN and sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  3. PIN and sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN and sign in options: I am trying to change my PIN on the new installed windows 11. When I go to sign in options and go to PIN it tells me I cant change or set a new PIN and that its only available to Companies. I already have a PIN and that's how I log in into my account but I cant change it....
  4. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  5. How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Sign In Pin and disable Sign in Pin option: Dear Guys,I have a problem in Pin Window Hello, this option is currently unavailable, I saw people got option to remove and change Pin, Please help me to fix this in my PC.Regards and many thanks for your help....
  6. Disable PIN Sign In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable PIN Sign In: I just "upgraded" my Windows 10 system to 20H2...and one of the "gifts" the wonderful programmers at Microsoft included forced me to provide a PIN for logging in to my desktop. After which my password doesn't work anymore! To be clear, I can sign in with the PIN...but...
  7. Sign-in Pin Option

Sign-in Pin Option: I've followed all support articles as to how enable, set up and activate pin, and how to take ownership of the Ngc files and still my dell computer does not show PIN sign-in option the Windows log-on. HELP!!!...
  8. Disable Sign In PIN

Disable Sign In PIN: I read online how to disable PIN which is clicking on forget my PIN. What to do if Forget my PIN isn't an option? TY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-sign-in-pin/760c358c-cd78-41b0-b809-5d9b63267d1f
  9. PIN sign in option

PIN sign in option: How to remove PIN sign in option on local account sign in. It is not secure as it cannot be configured to work with a third party 2fa device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option/63ea7aae-38bf-4cd8-be1b-16f133a69619
  10. Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options: I have already set a PIN for my Local Account and my "Sign in Options" in Settings looks like this showing "Add" under PIN: [img] Various sites I have visited indicate that as I have already set a PIN I should have the option to "Change" or "I forgot my PIN". like...