Windows 10: How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

Discus and support How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]One of the most annoying features in Windows 10 for desktop computers is the […] This article How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 4, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 :)

Naki, Mar 4, 2021
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 4, 2021
  4. How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

1. How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - change Sleep Timeout

2. How to uncheck the power setting of NIC by using powercfg command?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uncheck the power setting of NIC by using powercfg command?: Hi, everyone. I hope to use powercfg command code to uncheck the power setting of "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" of my network chip named as Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (12) I219-V. Q. Please you tell me that the command code of powercfg can...
  3. Disable Ask for Password on Screen wakeup using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Ask for Password on Screen wakeup using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Imagine a situation where you have just put the lid down of your laptop, […] This article Disable Ask for Password on Screen wakeup using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. How to change Processor Power State when on battery using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Processor Power State when on battery using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The process power state is a feature under Power Options that determines the CPU […] This article How to change Processor Power State when on battery using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to change the Power Plan type using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Power Plan type using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Power Plan is an important part of your computer, especially if it’s a laptop […] This article How to change the Power Plan type using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to set Monitor Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to set Monitor Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]While Windows settings allow you to change monitor timeout, so it turns off when […] This article How to set Monitor Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to Enable or Disable Hibernation using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Hibernation using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Hibernation allows you to save the state of the computer without losing any unsaved […] This article How to Enable or Disable Hibernation using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How can I change the default sleep timeout from command line?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I change the default sleep timeout from command line?: When I configure a Virtual Machine, I run a script that I have created that sets all sorts of settings within Windows to my personal preferences. By default, Windows configures itself to go to sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity. I like to disable this by setting the...
  9. Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line

in Windows 10 News
    Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Power Configuration or powercfg.exe is a command-line tool in Windows which allows you to configure power system settings. It is especially useful for laptops which run on battery and will enable you to configure hardware-specific configurations which are...
  10. Sleep and hibernate command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep and hibernate command line: How to do them without breaking something? Sleep in my computers are hybrid (desktop) and not hybrid (laptop). Quick boot is off. 94012

Users found this page by searching for:

1. powercfg /change monitor-timeout-ac