Windows 10: How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait

Discus and support How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Settings has Portrait checked in SnipIt (Win10-Home). Why does the first screen always come up with the Landscape box checked off which is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robls99, Jul 12, 2020.

1. robls99 Win User

How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait

The Settings has Portrait checked in SnipIt (Win10-Home).

Why does the first screen always come up with the Landscape box checked off which is the opposite of the Settings check off and I always have to change it to Portrait?

:)

robls99, Jul 12, 2020

2. Changing from landscape to portrait and save

I have been unable to keep my setting from properties of paint. I have it set on landscape (don't know how I did that), now I want it to be a portrait. When I change it and go to printpreview it shows fine so I save or save as, only when I close it and go
    back it's back to landscape. Why won't it save as a portrait.

Thanking you in advance,

ceilestereale, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Badgepup Win User
    N8: Changing from portrait to landscape view

Is anyone else find switching view from portrait to landscape difficult?? It seems to go back from landscape to portrait easily enough but not the other way round.

I have shaken it, tilted it, but am afraid that too violent an action will ruin my phone.

Anyone got any tips as to how to make the change between the views as quick and smooth as possible?

Also, if it is really difficult to work this switch, at what point do you decide it's a
    manufacturing problem and needs to be sent back???

Badgepup, Jul 12, 2020
  4. How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait

Screen portrait to landscape

I have accidentally changed screen to portrait mode (Windows 10)

How do I get it back to Landscape

mikerhodes2, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait

1. How to change SnipIt default from Landscape to Portrait - Similar Threads - change SnipIt default

2. When i print from microsoft photos its default in landscap how to change default as portrait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i print from microsoft photos its default in landscap how to change default as portrait: When i print from microsoft photos its default in landscap how to change default as portrait https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-from-microsoft-photos-its-default-in/c8e48514-548a-41bc-97e6-509c2f17ca0e
  3. When i print from microsoft photos its default in landscap how to change default as portrait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i print from microsoft photos its default in landscap how to change default as portrait: When i print from microsoft photos its default in landscap how to change default as portrait https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-from-microsoft-photos-its-default-in/c8e48514-548a-41bc-97e6-509c2f17ca0e
  4. Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email: I am using Windows 11 on a PC.. I created an Excel file for my husband to send to his accountant. It has a header. It is saved as Landscape and looks great in print view and prints as expected. But when he attaches it to an email, the attached file is in Portrait.What can I...
  5. Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email

Excel changes from Landscape to Portrait when attached to email: I am using Windows 11 on a PC.. I created an Excel file for my husband to send to his accountant. It has a header. It is saved as Landscape and looks great in print view and prints as expected. But when he attaches it to an email, the attached file is in Portrait.What can I...
  6. How do I change the printer default to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the printer default to Portrait?: Anyone know how I change the paper orientation default for my HP Color LaserJet Pro M452 PCL 6 printer from Landscape to Portrait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-printer-default-to-portrait/f803af3f-d8c2-4f52-910f-3def61fffff3
  7. How do I change the printer default to Portrait?

How do I change the printer default to Portrait?: Anyone know how I change the paper orientation default for my HP Color LaserJet Pro M452 PCL 6 printer from Landscape to Portrait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-printer-default-to-portrait/f803af3f-d8c2-4f52-910f-3def61fffff3
  8. How do I change the printer default to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display Orientation to portrait But how to Mouse movement in landscape: I am on a laptop and I want to use a software in portrait mode but I want mouse setting in landscape. In portrait my mouse setting are flipped, when I move to the left it goes up and vice versa. i want it to go up when I drag my mouse to up and to left when I drag my mouse to...
  10. Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait: My cat jumped on my keyboard causing the monitor display to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise so it is now like portrait lying on its side. How do I reverse this?...