Windows 10: how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default

Discus and support how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After new windows update I am installing new start menu style using ViveTool its successfully installed and after that I am unable to search in start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sivanandapvs, Jul 14, 2020.

1. how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default

After new windows update I am installing new start menu style using ViveTool its successfully installed and after that I am unable to search in start menu and when ever i tried to open a apps they crashes so how to switch default windows 10 start menu style.

:)

sivanandapvs, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jul 14, 2020
  3. How to change the style in word default?

How do I change the style default in word ?

JoKittelmann, Jul 14, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool  to default prob.jpg

psyko12, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default

1. how to change start menu to default style from ViveTool to default - Similar Threads - change start menu

2. Default Onenote in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Onenote in start menu: Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows 10 Pro (20H2) and by default, Onenote appears in the start menu. However, when I install my Office 2016 (Home and Student) I end up having (2) Onenote entries in the start menu. Please see picture below. I read that "Onenote for Windows...
  3. default start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    default start menu: how do i return to the default start menu. I guess I hit something and it changed. I want to go back to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-start-menu/65c75367-a7af-48fb-8d3c-48e3ed9fa838
  4. How to change the style in word default?

How to change the style in word default?: How do I change the style default in word ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-style-in-word-default/fd60c392-c52d-423a-9bc4-c84e66d58bec
  5. Reset Start menu to default

Reset Start menu to default: I have just set up a new laptop and for some reason the start menu has corrupted. The programs no longer line up in a column but are in the centre of the screen in several columns. I read up about changing the TileDataLayer but cannot find this now in Widows 10 even in hidden...
  6. How to change default WIN10 start menu for ALL Users?

How to change default WIN10 start menu for ALL Users?: I decided to use windows 10 OS in my organization, but the problem is Windows Start Menu. Is it possible to modify default start menu for all computer local and domain users? I dont want to see news, finances, xbox etc tiles in start menu each time when new user will login to...
  7. Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar

Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar: This post is intended for Build 9926 and you are using the default Start Menu. To change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Personalization > Color And Appearance then select Show Color Mixer. These 3 sliders will...
  8. Changing start menu icons to small by default

Changing start menu icons to small by default: Changing the icon size of a start menu icon is easy. But how can you make the start menu icons small by default so that you do not need to change the size every single time? [img] 66749
  9. Changing default folder location in the start menu

Changing default folder location in the start menu: Hi there! On the start - sorry for any possible mistakes, English is my second language ;) I've got everything set up perfectly, the problem is, that I want default Windows buttons in my start bar (The Documents, Images and Personal Files ones)...
  10. Default Start Menu/Tiles

Default Start Menu/Tiles: Just a question about the default start menu/tiles. Originally I didn't like the look of the tiles so I removed them however now I'm thinking I may actually like them. So is there a way I can get the default start menu/tiles back? 14358