Windows 10: How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?

Discus and support How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ^And dont tell me "click on setting button and choose in language dropdown" cuz there is no such thing in Chinese context.If there is no way then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WintersLu, May 12, 2021.

1. WintersLu Win User

How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?

^And dont tell me "click on setting button and choose in language dropdown" cuz there is no such thing in Chinese context.If there is no way then giving instruction to delete this BS,thank you

:)

WintersLu, May 12, 2021
  2. AjishM Win User

Change Language from Chinese to English

I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?

AjishM, May 12, 2021
  3. inam Win User
    Language conversion from chinese to english

I bought new DELL (Inspiron 5559, 9LZM162) laptop but the window is in Chinese. I want convert Chinese to English language. I read How to Add or Remove Language Packs and change Display Language in Windows 10 and I did this all. Then i signed out and signed in but still language is in Chinese... I donʻt know how to change the Language. How and what to do plz help me....

4. How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?

can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, May 12, 2021
Thema:

How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English?

1. How to change stupid News and Interests language from Chinese back to English? - Similar Threads - change stupid News

2. Windows spotlight language changed to Chinese, how to revert back to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight language changed to Chinese, how to revert back to English?: It was English all along, I never changed my country or language. Yet it changed to Chinese suddenly. Help me revert back to English please....
  3. Windows spotlight language changed to Chinese, how to revert back to English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight language changed to Chinese, how to revert back to English?: It was English all along, I never changed my country or language. Yet it changed to Chinese suddenly. Help me revert back to English please....
  4. Windows spotlight language changed to Chinese, how to revert back to English?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  6. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English: Hi, I've changed accidentally in my PC the Windows 10 News and Interests language from English to Chinese China, but I can't change the language from Chinese China to English, due to Internet censorship and ban. ¿How I can revert this? I've tried with a restoring point, but...
  7. Change the News and Interests taskbar widget language from Chinese China to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. News and interests is displaying in Chinese

News and interests is displaying in Chinese: Split from this thread.Hello, need help, just got new laptop and loaded up everything. this news and interest app is displaying all in Chinese. I've done every settings to ensure all languages on my laptop is in EnglishHow do i get this app to display in English?...
  9. News and interests not changing language

News and interests not changing language: This **** piece of **** in my taskbar wont change language no matter how many times i go into settings, language and regions and set it to english, us. When i press refresh, it stays in chinese. When i restart my computer, it stays in chinese. What the **** is wrong with this...
  10. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change language from chinese to English