Windows 10: How to change suggested emails in Windows 10 Share charm?

Discus and support How to change suggested emails in Windows 10 Share charm? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How can I change these three suggested emails to some others?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MatixYo, Mar 28, 2020.

1. MatixYo Win User

How to change suggested emails in Windows 10 Share charm?

How to change suggested emails in Windows 10 Share charm? 16aa540b-fc2d-4b38-898d-46c97fa4f799?upload=true.png

How can I change these three suggested emails to some others?

:)

MatixYo, Mar 28, 2020

2. Change default email in share charm in Windows 10

The share charm in windows 10 uses outlook as the default email. I want to change to my gmail account. How do I do that? Thx

SandraJRogers, Mar 28, 2020
  3. RamirezR. Win User
    Change default email in share charm in Windows 10

How many accounts did you add to Mail App??

If you have added only one account to email app, the "share charm" will use that account ,but if you have added several accounts the "share charm" will give you the option to choose which one to use.

RamirezR., Mar 28, 2020
  4. How to change suggested emails in Windows 10 Share charm?

Share Charm Settings for Windows 10

Good suggestion, i tried to reinstall onenote, but it did not resolve the issue. The mail share is still missing from the charms.

Nick Crocker, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

How to change suggested emails in Windows 10 Share charm?

1. How to change suggested emails in Windows 10 Share charm? - Similar Threads - change suggested emails

2. Charm window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charm window: How can i disable charm window . I always appear when swipe the curser to left. It always disturb during work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charm-window/6cdd2cec-37d0-4668-be3e-98ba07469063
  3. Charm window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charm window: How can i disable charm window . I always appear when swipe the curser to left. It always disturb during work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charm-window/6cdd2cec-37d0-4668-be3e-98ba07469063
  4. Windows 10 not recognizing the Facebook app in the Share Charm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not recognizing the Facebook app in the Share Charm: I got the Facebook app from Microsoft but it does not show up in my share charm. How do I make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-recognizing-the-facebook-app-in-the/cfac7276-b668-4d01-b8a3-39d14f1ceadf
  5. Windows 10 not recognizing the Facebook app in the Share Charm

Windows 10 not recognizing the Facebook app in the Share Charm: I got the Facebook app from Microsoft but it does not show up in my share charm. How do I make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-recognizing-the-facebook-app-in-the/cfac7276-b668-4d01-b8a3-39d14f1ceadf
  6. Windows 10 Charms Menu

Windows 10 Charms Menu: The official Microsoft shortcuts page claims that the combination of the Windows key, Shift and C will open a 'charms menu' but what is the charms menu and does this shortcut still work?...
  7. Windows 10 Charms Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Charms Menu: The official Microsoft shortcuts page claims that the combination of the Windows key, Shift and C will open a 'charms menu' but what is the charms menu and does this shortcut still work?...
  8. Windows 10 leak suggests Windows 8 charms bar-like feature is coming

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 leak suggests Windows 8 charms bar-like feature is coming: We reported recently that Microsoft’s Sun Valley Update for Windows 10 will also include productivity and multitasking features in addition to cosmetic changes. Now there’s a bit more to add to the story. According to a new report, Microsoft is internally testing a new...
  9. How to clear Windows 10 right-click share menu recent email/contact suggestion

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to clear Windows 10 right-click share menu recent email/contact suggestion: Hi! I am wondering how to remove or clear the email or contact suggestions, from the menu that appears when I right-click on a file and select "file". I've been looking all over the web and trying different things to no avail. Please help. Thank you....
  10. Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change

in Windows 10 News
    Charms Bar is in Windows 10, but it will change: Microsoft has announced today that the upcoming Windows 10 will include a different iteration of the Charms bar, hopefully one that will still benefit touch users whilst being out of the way for desktop users. Not much details were revealed regarding this, however it's good...