Windows 10: How to change Surface Omnisonic Speaker settings

Discus and support How to change Surface Omnisonic Speaker settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Surface computers ship with Omnisonic speakers that create an immersive experience when performing tasks like, taking calls or watching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to change Surface Omnisonic Speaker settings

How to change Surface Omnisonic Speaker settings Adjust-Surface-Omnisonic-Speakers-settings.jpg
    Some Surface computers ship with Omnisonic speakers that create an immersive experience when performing tasks like, taking calls or watching movies – and with Dolby Audio Premium(TM) processing, Surface PC users can get the best sound from their device. In this post, we show you how to adjust Omnisonic Speakers settings on your Surface device. […]

This article How to change Surface Omnisonic Speaker settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 14, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to change Surface Omnisonic Speaker settings :p

cadaveca, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. How to change Surface Omnisonic Speaker settings - Similar Threads - change Surface Omnisonic

2. How to connect Modern Speaker to Surface Pro 3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect Modern Speaker to Surface Pro 3?: How do I connect my new Modern speaker USB-C to my Surface Pro 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-modern-speaker-to-surface-pro-3/f6b63cf6-f143-4d64-a195-28baf424246b
  3. How to connect Modern Speaker to Surface Pro 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect Modern Speaker to Surface Pro 3?: How do I connect my new Modern speaker USB-C to my Surface Pro 3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-modern-speaker-to-surface-pro-3/f6b63cf6-f143-4d64-a195-28baf424246b
  4. Speakers not working in Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers not working in Surface laptop 3: In my Surface laptop 3 not sure why speakers are not working, after troubleshooting i am getting following error. What do I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-working-in-surface-laptop-3/5a0c8c81-331e-4223-a665-1ab8014aaa13
  5. Speakers not working in Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers not working in Surface laptop 3: In my Surface laptop 3 not sure why speakers are not working, after troubleshooting i am getting following error. What do I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-working-in-surface-laptop-3/5a0c8c81-331e-4223-a665-1ab8014aaa13
  6. How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?: The surface app is not how it was a bit ago so I don't know how to navigate, but I need to change my pen's sensitivity and it directs me to the surface app-- but I do not see any menus anywhere about pen sensitivity. It used to have a slider where you could adjust it....
  7. How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?: The surface app is not how it was a bit ago so I don't know how to navigate, but I need to change my pen's sensitivity and it directs me to the surface app-- but I do not see any menus anywhere about pen sensitivity. It used to have a slider where you could adjust it....
  8. How to Change Pen Pressure Settings with new Surface app set up?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How To Change A Setting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How To Change A Setting?: Windows 10 Home.I have a glitch with my laptop that even a repair technician can't fix. It is whenever I remove headphones from their jack, I loose my Caps/Num Lock sound. The technician put a short-cut on my desktop which is this: C:\Windows\explorer.exe...
  10. Bluetooth speaker to Surface connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker to Surface connection issues: I am trying to connect an AUVIO PBT200 Bluetooth speaker to a Surface tablet running Windows 10. The PBT200 will pair with my Iphone so it's Bluetooth is working. The Surface however doesn't see the PBT The Surface action center lists the Bluetooth tile as NOT connected...