Windows 10: How To Change Taskbar Search Browser

Discus and support How To Change Taskbar Search Browser in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have Pale Moon as my default browser. When I use the taskbar search (next to the start button) sometimes there are web results. When I clik on an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MourningStar, Nov 5, 2020.

1. How To Change Taskbar Search Browser

I have Pale Moon as my default browser. When I use the taskbar search (next to the start button) sometimes there are web results. When I clik on an item IE fires up. How can I have this use Pale Moon (or any other browser should I change browsers)?

-thank you

:)

MourningStar, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

How To Change Taskbar Search Browser

1. How To Change Taskbar Search Browser - Similar Threads - Change Taskbar Search

2. How to change Search bar back in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Search bar back in taskbar?: So, I'm not sure if it's because of a new update, but my search icon is now much bigger. Instead of just a magnifying glass, it's a magnifying glass along with the word "Search" next to it. It takes up a lot more space and feels really redundant. How can I change it back?...
  3. How to change the browser/search engine assigned to search bar

in Cortana
    How to change the browser/search engine assigned to search bar: Is there a way to assign Firefox to the windows web search bar yet?Seriously, this is a real pain in the donkey. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-browsersearch-engine-assigned-to/dac846a5-c96f-41fb-83fb-01803672e334
  4. How to change the browser/search engine assigned to search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the browser/search engine assigned to search bar: Is there a way to assign Firefox to the windows web search bar yet?Seriously, this is a real pain in the donkey. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-browsersearch-engine-assigned-to/dac846a5-c96f-41fb-83fb-01803672e334
  5. How to change the browser/search engine assigned to search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can you change default browser of taskbar search widget ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you change default browser of taskbar search widget ?: I've uninstalled Microsoft Edge in order to force this widget to use my default browser, but not all links stop working . . .if I 2click it tries to open edge and then it crashes.Thank you,...
  7. Can you change default browser of taskbar search widget ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you change default browser of taskbar search widget ?: I've uninstalled Microsoft Edge in order to force this widget to use my default browser, but not all links stop working . . .if I 2click it tries to open edge and then it crashes.Thank you,...
  8. Can you change default browser of taskbar search widget ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows start search - change browser and search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start search - change browser and search: Hello, is there any way to change Windows 10 start search so that instead of results opening with Edge and Bing, could be other browser and other search engine? I tried to google this and some people suggested search deflector program. I tried it, but it's not working. 177198
  10. Windows Taskbar Search Browser and other

in Cortana
    Windows Taskbar Search Browser and other: Hello! I am on Windows 10 and this category is about browsers but I could not find that category so I chose Internet Explorer as a category cant find Windows 10 on version too. Now lets read! I have a new default browser called Opera GX. I used to always use Microsoft Edge....