Windows 10: How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...

Discus and support How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since last few days I have noticed whenever I move cursor near search typing field a window display some ads while on the right side there is a weather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ari94, May 22, 2022.

1. Ari94 Win User

How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...

Since last few days I have noticed whenever I move cursor near search typing field a window display some ads while on the right side there is a weather and news display if cursor is moved in that area. I wonder what Microsoft is thinking? Anyway please refer screen shot and suggest/advice/guide how could I make things do not appear in the search field when I move cursor around. in this case green Turtle marked with red arrowThank you.

:)

Ari94, May 22, 2022

2. Weather in Windows 10 Lock Screen

Hi,

Thank you for updating us. Let me help you.

If you want to add weather app in the lock screen follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Turn on notifications in PC Settings. (This should be on by default.)

• Open the Settings Charm.
    • Tap or click Change PC settings.
    • Tap or click Notifications.
    • Slide the Show app notifications and Show app notifications on the lock screen switches to On.

Step 2: Add the Weather app to lock screen notifications

• Open the Settings charm.
    • Tap or click Change PC settings.
    • Tap or click Personalize.
    • In the right pane, with the Lock screen tab selected, under Choose apps to run in the background… tap or click one of the “plus” symbols and select Weather.
    Then under Choose an app to display detailed status, tap or click the icon beneath it and select Weather.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 22, 2022
  3. Weather in calendar app

Hi Bogie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow the steps below to change Settings:

• Type Weather in Search bar.
    • Launch Weather app and Go to Settings (Click on Setting Symbol in weather app).
    • Under Settings change the settings to Fahrenheit from
      Celsius.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Method 2:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 22, 2022
  4. How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, May 22, 2022
Thema:

How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...

1. How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a... - Similar Threads - change Taskbar setting

2. Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen: Hi,I have recently uploaded to Windows 11, but to my dismay I have found out that users are, for whatever obscure reason, not any more allowed to move the taskbar left or right of the screen. I really find the taskbar at the bottom annoying and dyfunctional in so many ways....
  3. Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving the taskbar to the right side of the screen: Hi,I have recently uploaded to Windows 11, but to my dismay I have found out that users are, for whatever obscure reason, not any more allowed to move the taskbar left or right of the screen. I really find the taskbar at the bottom annoying and dyfunctional in so many ways....
  4. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  5. How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...: Since last few days I have noticed whenever I move cursor near search typing field a window display some ads while on the right side there is a weather and news display if cursor is moved in that area. I wonder what Microsoft is thinking? Anyway please refer screen shot and...
  6. How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...

How to change Taskbar setting refer screen shot right side weather display left side a...: Since last few days I have noticed whenever I move cursor near search typing field a window display some ads while on the right side there is a weather and news display if cursor is moved in that area. I wonder what Microsoft is thinking? Anyway please refer screen shot and...
  7. weather content to the left side of the taskbar not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather content to the left side of the taskbar not showing: "Learn More" for 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414 Which I just installed says:New! Adds weather content to the left side of the taskbar if the taskbar is aligned in the center. When you hover over the weather, the Widgets panel will...
  8. weather content to the left side of the taskbar not showing

weather content to the left side of the taskbar not showing: "Learn More" for 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems KB5010414 Which I just installed says:New! Adds weather content to the left side of the taskbar if the taskbar is aligned in the center. When you hover over the weather, the Widgets panel will...
  9. Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display shifted to right and right part is on left side. "X" is not on left: Display of windows all of a sudden shift to right and right side part screen is visible on the left side. Things get normal after a restart. I am using recommended display setting . Two photos on different dates. [ATTACH] [IMG] please help with the solution!...
  10. Screen brightness different on left and right sides of display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen brightness different on left and right sides of display: I just updated my display driver to the latest from Nvidia. Now the left half of the display is darker than the right half. I tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling, but the problem remains. The driver is Nvidia 355.60 WHQL , and yes my display card in on the list...